Wikiposts

wanted to buy house in uk

Old May 28th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice
Default Re: wanted to buy house in uk

Originally Posted by lulu41
What about Spain? we have a lovely villa we want to sale 3 bed 3 bath over an acre of land every mod con going.
what area of spain, do you have any links to picture's if so please pm me.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:44 am

caledonia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lyndamiller22
Hi Billymacker
You don't say where in the UK you want to buy - here's one in Scotland (semi rural position but 20mins commute to Edinburgh, 30mins to Glasgow and 15 mins to Fife).....

www.espc.com/buying/250490.html

Good luck with your search. Pm me if you need any details.

Lynda

and here's another that I like!
www.espc.com/buying/260181.html
might be 30 mins to glasgow at 2 in the morning, but at commuting time - i dont think so.. try maybe 2 and a half hours. why does anywhere decent in scotland have to be so bloody expensive??
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:47 am
Just Joined

emmamas is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, ru still interested in a house in spain? detached house in mallorca, balearic islands for sale!!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:57 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billymacker
as the thread says,

wanted house in uk with land cash buyer.

please pm me with link to your sale
Why would you try to do this through an expats Web site when there are perfectly good internet sources of hundreds of properties in the UK? Property Snake would be perfect, if you are looking for desparate sellers ... they list properties that have been on the market a while and have already dropped their price ...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:38 am
Just Joined

emmamas is an unknown quantity at this point

ive just moved back to the uk. thought u were interested in houses in spain too from reading the above posts
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmamas
ive just moved back to the uk. thought u were interested in houses in spain too from reading the above posts
Please use the Classifieds section of BE...the forums are not to be used for selling property.