Visa advice needed

Old Sep 5th 2019, 12:03 am
Just Joined

GouroB is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Visa advice needed

Hi good people, .... I've been reading threads here and already loving the crowd ... I'm Bangladeshi, I lived in UK for a few years as a student ... came back in 2013. Currently doing business ( Textile & Spinning factories ) ... I been meaning to move back to UK. Currently my best options are either of the newly introduced visa's ( Start up Visa or Innovator Visa ) .... my preference is Start up visa. It grants a 2 year visa with option to switch to another category... and then ILR can be applied. My question is ... with all the Brexit heat and all .. would it be smooth of a ride to go with a newly released scheme ? And Would I be able to apply for Innovator visa from Start Up visa ? ... It requires an endorsement from enlisted companies... any idea how hard would it be to get so ? I intend to introduce a business related to Textile and clothing as thats what I've been doing for years.. thanks everyone for the time and such a great platform
Old Sep 8th 2019, 3:21 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa advice needed

The visas you are talking about have only just become available. You’ll likely have as much knowledge as anyone else at this stage.
Old Sep 8th 2019, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

GouroB is an unknown quantity at this point

True that... anyone applied yet ? Sharing the experience should help too... im planning to apply in December
Old Nov 26th 2019, 10:26 am
Just Joined

UK Immigration Expert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GouroB
Hi good people, .... I've been reading threads here and already loving the crowd ... I'm Bangladeshi, I lived in UK for a few years as a student ... came back in 2013. Currently doing business ( Textile & Spinning factories ) ... I been meaning to move back to UK. Currently my best options are either of the newly introduced visa's ( Start up Visa or Innovator Visa ) .... my preference is Start up visa. It grants a 2 year visa with option to switch to another category... and then ILR can be applied. My question is ... with all the Brexit heat and all .. would it be smooth of a ride to go with a newly released scheme ? And Would I be able to apply for Innovator visa from Start Up visa ? ... It requires an endorsement from enlisted companies... any idea how hard would it be to get so ? I intend to introduce a business related to Textile and clothing as thats what I've been doing for years.. thanks everyone for the time and such a great platform
You could consider the UK Start-Up visa and then choose to switch to Innovator visa which gets you on a settlement route (ILR) eventually and after meeting all the criteria you could thereafter also apply for British Passport
after 5 years. The Innovator visa and Start-up visa requires an endorsement from the UKVI endorsing bodies and once the same has been received the application for entry clearance is made. Presently there seems to be a rise in the given
categories as the entrepreneurs intend to invest in the UK hence there appears to be no hindrance till such all criteria are met with. Additionally, the UK also offers various other categories apart from Innovator visa and Start-Up visa
where you can enter the UK and open a branch office in the UK and continue the same line of your business with a zero investment amount.