used campervans in UK

Old Mar 13th 2010, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all
Default used campervans in UK

Could I ask if anybody would know where to buy a used campervan anywhere close to London ? any help would be greatly appreciated
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: used campervans in UK

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
Could I ask if anybody would know where to buy a used campervan anywhere close to London ? any help would be greatly appreciated
Er I think you may have clicked on the wrong site on you favourites bar.

Keel
Old Mar 13th 2010, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

Err no, I am asking a question which I thought someone still in the UK,or maybe oz, might have an answer for.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

you could try the local auto trader (magazine)
Old Mar 14th 2010, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

gumtree or google may help?
Old Mar 14th 2010, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Nottinghamshire UK > Florida > UK 10days >Ireland > BACK IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE UK
pcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nice

If you try C4caravans.com you might find what you are looking for there. They have caravans and campervans they usually have pictures and full description etc. You pick the area you are looking for.

Chris
Old Mar 14th 2010, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your replies.I was asking for a friend of mine who is moving to UK next month
Old Mar 14th 2010, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

sochrisash is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for your replies.I was asking for a friend of mine who is moving to UK next month
Also if its an old vw campervan they want

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/forumdisplay.php?f=20
Old Mar 14th 2010, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pcmaccallum
If you try C4caravans.com you might find what you are looking for there. They have caravans and campervans they usually have pictures and full description etc. You pick the area you are looking for.

Chris
thanks Chris, sent him the link you gave, he's really interested in the bongo van , asked me to pass on his thanks
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Nottinghamshire UK > Florida > UK 10days >Ireland > BACK IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE UK
pcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nice

thanks Chris, sent him the link you gave, he's really interested in the bongo van , asked me to pass on his thanks
Your welcome, thats funny a couple of years ago we looked at a Bongo, they are great very versatile, we loved it. The only reason we didn't get it was because of the insurance with it being an import. Then we did end up buying a Japanese Toyota Estima 8 seater vehicle a while after. Insurance is much better for imports now. More options and cheaper than they used to be.

Years ago we used to have a VW split screen campervan we loved it. I still dont know how it could sleep 2 adult and 2 kids but it did We did have a free standing awning. We had some great holidays, great memories. We had to get rid of it because of parts. Years ago they were very hard to find and very expensive.

Good luck to your friend Chris
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi me again i just put a search in google for Mazda Bongos for sale quite a lot of websites came up here is one of them http://www.bongofury.co.uk/
it does show some for sale also has specs and info.

Chris
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the link Sochrisash, I must admit I am a bit of a VW fan, it's a "real" campervan
I passed on your link and Chris's new link to Bongo vans, and he is very grateful to you all for the help.
Getting me jealous now, just wish I could do the same !!