USA State taxes

Old Mar 14th 2023, 10:51 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 106
countrygirl33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: USA State taxes

Thanks Eroll,

Yes, I know that I will have to report my rental income from my Cal home in both the USA and UK . I'm hoping that I can claim tax credit in the UK for the State tax I pay in the USA on alll my income ..
countrygirl33 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.