Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Urgently need some sensible advice

Urgently need some sensible advice

Old May 18th 2008, 1:11 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all
Default Re: Urgently need some sensible advice

cant face the truth we read and it is always me me me you sad:curse:
Old May 18th 2008, 3:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alentejo joe
Its not only thin Ice you are treading on, I think you may be very close to falling right through it
Old May 18th 2008, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

And your just plain nasty.
Old May 18th 2008, 3:33 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

If people only have time to come onto someone else's thread and upset them it is beyond me!

If you have nothing useful to type don't type it at all, I wonder if these kind of people would say these things to your face.

Don't forget that there is a person sat behind the other computer screen, have a heart.

Last edited by Cassie 10000; May 18th 2008 at 3:33 pm. Reason: added
Old May 18th 2008, 3:49 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all

sorry but its always im right and everything else is wrong
Old May 18th 2008, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

sorry but its always im right and everything else is wrong
FFF was just sharing an experience and you saw it fit to have a pop
Old May 18th 2008, 4:06 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

We just don't know what you are gaining from your behaviour.
Old May 18th 2008, 4:11 pm
Banned

its like spoilt child syndrome always want what you cant have and you all agree with her sometimes you have to say austrailia is the dogs nuts but not for me.not blaming employers etc:curse:
Old May 18th 2008, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its like spoilt child syndrome always want what you cant have and you all agree with her sometimes you have to say austrailia is the dogs nuts but not for me.not blaming employers etc:curse:
Some how you appear not to be on the same page
Old May 18th 2008, 4:18 pm

Old May 18th 2008, 4:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Have you ever thought that the problem may not be with your boss but with you?

Anyway, I don't know what you are complaining about, you knew you were going to leave for London before you took the job. You deceived your employer about your intentions in the first place and now you have the audacity to slag off your boss saying he is incompetent, etc.
enough said
Old May 18th 2008, 4:23 pm

Well there you go, you've made your point again.

Can you go now please and stop blocking the thread. :curse:

Don't bang the door on your way out, please.
Old May 18th 2008, 5:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

alentejo joe has left the building
Old May 18th 2008, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Bloody good job an all.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:00 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Shame.. I shall miss him

Do you think he was on drugs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.