Update from me!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update from me!

Hi guys!

just to let you know that things have taken a turn since i returned!

Im no longer making my base in Newcastle & will be going back to wales tomoorow where most of my family & friends are

Ive been an emotional wreck over the past week as the realisation that my marriage is over has started to hit me! Its really upset me esp as he has shown no signs of missing me at all or that he will ever return

I feel that by going back there will help me emotionally to get trough this as i need people around me & as much as my sister has been fab, she has enough problems of her own without having to deal with me too!

Anyway because of this it means i wont be about much as my mum has no internet. i will try & get to the library & keep up but it wont be often for now!

take care everyone & i hope those that are now back are starting to settle ok ie Stu & Mike & jo. also good luck to mick & lynne for when they return!

See you all very soon! xxx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

gingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to all
Default Re: Update from me!

best of luck to you, Jude! It's got to hit hard right now, but you know even more now that it was the right thing to do. Hang in there for yourself and that little'un. In a few months time I expect you'll be posting about how you're getting on with life and things are going well. Know it.

joy
xox
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:41 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by megansmummy
Hi guys!

Im no longer making my base in Newcastle & will be going back to wales tomoorow where most of my family & friends are

Ive been an emotional wreck over the past week as the realisation that my marriage is over has started to hit me! Its really upset me esp as he has shown no signs of missing me at all or that he will ever return

I feel that by going back there will help me emotionally to get trough this as i need people around me & as much as my sister has been fab, she has enough problems of her own without having to deal with me too!

Anyway because of this it means i wont be about much as my mum has no internet. i will try & get to the library & keep up but it wont be often for now!

take care everyone & i hope those that are now back are starting to settle ok ie Stu & Mike & jo. also good luck to mick & lynne for when they return!

Take good care of yourself Jude - I'm sure your family will be a great strength and support for you and your little girl at this horrible time.

You sound like such a strong lady and such a good person - you will get through this. 'This too shall pass.'
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

good luck jude. hope you find somewhere of your own soon and get settled. will be much easier with the rest of your family and friends around.

take care.

lolly x
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:01 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep your pecker up Jude. You've done the hardest bit by getting on that plane. Just keep going onwards and upwards, things will get better for you. Just keep remembering how bad you felt when you were here.

All the very best to you and Megan
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Keep your pecker up Jude. You've done the hardest bit by getting on that plane. Just keep going onwards and upwards, things will get better for you. Just keep remembering how bad you felt when you were here.

All the very best to you and Megan
Hi Jude

Traceys right, you did the hardest bit.
Being with your family near is a good idea.
Just take it one day at a time, one step and you'll get there
Stay strong
lotsa love and hugs to you & Megan
xxxx
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

englishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond repute

hi jude,
i nearly asked you the other day if OH was missing you,but didnt want to pry.
Be strong,youve done the hardest bit,youll have to go thru the grieving process i suppose
good luck
sending you big hugs !!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Onwards and upwards girl! All the best.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

Good luck Jude you will be fine. A strong person like you. As others have already said you've done the hardest part by getting on the plane.
Concentrate on you and Megan, you both deserve happiness. Take care and speak soon.

Lynne xx
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Jude. I am sorry to hear that things are hard for you at the mo. I hope things start to pick up for you soon and that having your family round you helps.

Take care and give Meggy a big hug from me.

Katie
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Hope things work out for you back in Wales, yes onwards and upwards as someone says, good luck to you both (bloody men)...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

stardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of light

I wish you good health, happiness and contentment in this new chapter of your life. Good luck you deserve it.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

lisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud of

CHIN UP JUDE...I'm sure you will be much better being surrounded by more family...I know its hard but just think back to how hard it was for you in oz those sickly daily feelings, not being yourself...Its going to be hard for a while yet and maybe with worst to come but you are a brave person who will come out of this on top of the world..
Thinking of you......Lisa x x x
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:25 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisaloo
CHIN UP JUDE...I'm sure you will be much better being surrounded by more family...I know its hard but just think back to how hard it was for you in oz those sickly daily feelings, not being yourself...Its going to be hard for a while yet and maybe with worst to come but you are a brave person who will come out of this on top of the world..
Thinking of you......Lisa x x x
Agree with the above and think that in the longer term you WILL find lots of happiness wherever you finally settle. Have some K to help you through this!!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:12 pm
I'll have a double double

dozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to all

Hi guys!

Good luck - and oh BTW way, theres also nothing wrong in patching things up with your hubby, maybe a few months apart will help put things in perspective and help give you some clarity.

rgds

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.