Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

The upcoming Royal Wedding

Wikiposts

The upcoming Royal Wedding

Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:01 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The upcoming Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Sheffield not Leeds.
Oh dear Sorry Jersey
Old Mar 5th 2011, 1:57 am
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

Leeds boy here, her Dad has worked as a "flight dispatcher" and "airline officer" - not actually sure what the latter means but he did that after being a dispatcher so I'm assuming it's a promotion, or maybe just a different title for the same job.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 2:32 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malashaan
Leeds boy here, her Dad has worked as a "flight dispatcher" and "airline officer" - not actually sure what the latter means but he did that after being a dispatcher so I'm assuming it's a promotion, or maybe just a different title for the same job.
I guess USA today was trying to glamourise her family for it's US readers, by calling him a former pilot Heck like it matters they're millionnaires now ....

Edit: Do they get to call the Queen Lizzie now that they are family ?? Or do they have to curtsey and bow and scrape even after they become in-laws and call her your majesty ?? Just wondering ...

Last edited by Desdemona; Mar 5th 2011 at 2:36 am.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 2:27 am
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

They are cockpit jobs, I guess he helped fly a plain so in layspeak he was a "pilot." *shrug*