Wikiposts

UK's shocking weather

Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:32 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK's shocking weather

ewwwwwwwww knitted tights! making me feel itchy now!

I am on the lookout for some good quality thick leggings to go with the boots, but all the ones i see seem either too thin material, or not smooth enough.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

lunacrout is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in Nottingham at the moment and the weather is glorious

OH is back in Spain and they had torrential rain last week - good for the Olives though!

Old Oct 29th 2009, 9:25 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Ok i let you off. I have seen many funky coloured tights in shops. Leopard print, Tartan, even fishnet kinky style. I still won't wear them though.
Go on you might like them.
Carol
Old Nov 1st 2009, 7:40 am
Erica

Erica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to all

Climate change! Whenever we go back in August it rains nearly every day ad there have been floods. Then it is sunny in September/October.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Erica
Climate change! Whenever we go back in August it rains nearly every day ad there have been floods. Then it is sunny in September/October.

Maybe autumn's the new summer

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 12:34 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lunacrout
Maybe autumn's the new summer

Lets hope so because the last three summers just didn't happen
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 12:40 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

This morning I was driving back from my daughters house, came over the brow of a hill, below me as far as my eyes could see were rolling hillsides, a woodland with the most stunningly beautiful autumn colours, a sky so blue it could have been in Sydney and the glittering sea twinkling in the distance. I had to pull over, turn my car radio off and just take it all in. I am so cross i didnt have the camera with me so i could show you.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
This morning I was driving back from my daughters house, came over the brow of a hill, below me as far as my eyes could see were rolling hillsides, a woodland with the most stunningly beautiful autumn colours, a sky so blue it could have been in Sydney and the glittering sea twinkling in the distance. I had to pull over, turn my car radio off and just take it all in. I am so cross i didnt have the camera with me so i could show you.
Sounds gorgeous Flea!The beauty of this country never ceases to amaze me!Its abit nippy out today,but still fine and sunny!Love this country!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:08 am
Erica

Erica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to allErica is a name known to all

Ag! That makes me so homesick. My US citizenship is underway and when I have it I will be able to go back to England without hassles of coming back to the USA. Can't wait to go home!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

Ohhhh - that sounds so gorgeous! I'm in Nottingham at the moment and making the most of the beautiful scenery before I have to go back to - for me - the boring, monotonous lanscape of Spain

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:15 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Erm.... waiting

Were going over in a few weeks, so checking the weather, again top daily temps of 17/18 degrees, lows 12/13, and its nearly NOVEMBER.

Ohhh its so terrible
Shame most of June, July and August hardly got above that
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:26 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Londonuck
That is rubbish. Just because some parts of UK had a shit summer does not mean we all did! It is a well documented fact that the south of UK has had a good summer and there has been a distinct divide between north and south.
Go check the weather stats for this year
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:28 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonuck
+1 Extremely wet and cold and even worse when the school shutdown came! July was the wettest since records began!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
+1 Extremely wet and cold and even worse when the school shutdown came! July was the wettest since records began!
Wow wish we would of had some rain where I am!My water butts were empty!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:22 am

July 2009 wow...on the 7th the SE England had 90mm of rain measured at Hastings, 16th & 17th Cornwall had 94mm measured at Cardinham, Lake district was awash, the Brecon show was cancelled the Ashes at Edgebaston abandoned...all in 239% higher than normal...needless to say there wasn't much sun! Couldn,t half fill some wayer butts though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.