Wikiposts

UK weekly living costs

Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:05 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK weekly living costs

Originally Posted by sans
Gosh dont die on me You might not be able to understand a word i say But the corners of your mouth will definitly tweak
( apparently i talk funny)

Ps Just dont ask me how to spell

Well now i'll have to ring you just to see how funny you do talk. How come you're still up anyway? Isn't it bedtime over there?
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:08 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Luckily no property to sell. As soon as visa granted we are offski!!

I am honestly starting to worry about my mental health. I really cannot be bothered with anyone right now which is very unlike me. I think its a combination of being trapped in this dullsville country and the health issues over the last year. I know i will bounce back as i always do. Just seem to be in a bubble at the moment.

So glad you are settled and happy though. Brings a smile to my face
Good i'm pleased I do know how your feeling tho...i was the same, i dug myself a very big hole and it takes some climbing out of. But i'm just about their
And so will you be i'm sure
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:14 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
Well now i'll have to ring you just to see how funny you do talk. How come you're still up anyway? Isn't it bedtime over there?
It is.....Hadn't realised it was that late Time fly's when ya yappin

PS Is that how you get rid of people on the phone haha ..Catch ya later
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:17 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

It is.....Hadn't realised it was that late Time fly's when ya yappin

PS Is that how you get rid of people on the phone haha ..Catch ya later

Sleep well Sans, mind those bedbugs.

Just thought i'd say, we had a rep from one of the shipping companies visit last week. He said a lot of Brits were returning to the UK and that it had been one of their busiest times ever. Must be a few people homesick.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily no property to sell. As soon as visa granted we are offski!!

I am honestly starting to worry about my mental health. I really cannot be bothered with anyone right now which is very unlike me. I think its a combination of being trapped in this dullsville country and the health issues over the last year. I know i will bounce back as i always do. Just seem to be in a bubble at the moment.

So glad you are settled and happy though. Brings a smile to my face
Flea, Gee I'm really sorry to hear how you're feeling lately....had no idea Hang on in there for a little while longer, it's gonna come good to you soon, you're almost there. I know what you mean though about being in a bubble and not wanting to get involved with anyone...that's classic avoidance associated with depression/low moods and I know because I'm terrible for avoiding people for ages. I can come across as ignorant and can't be bothered but it's what I do when I've turned in on myself. Hope you're ok - you can natter with me anytime
All the best,
Ruby x
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:28 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
I know mate.As much as an interest only mortgage HUGELY appeals to me, hubbie wont have any of it. So it's a repayment mortgage I was meaning.Hense the bigger cost.Hubbie's also just announced he wants to take out a 15 year mortgage - great - no life for the next decade and a half! ;o)

By the way what size ARE your knickers?
I wasn't sure about the interest only route to be honest.....but i was advised it was the best way to go And that in 2 yrs the rates would come down 3 wks after signing they started dropping.

But i was so relieved to get the morgage after being refused several times and getting told no chance......

And my knickers are shrinking again ....I'll let you know when afew more 0 have gone
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:30 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Flea, Gee I'm really sorry to hear how you're feeling lately....had no idea Hang on in there for a little while longer, it's gonna come good to you soon, you're almost there. I know what you mean though about being in a bubble and not wanting to get involved with anyone...that's classic avoidance associated with depression/low moods and I know because I'm terrible for avoiding people for ages. I can come across as ignorant and can't be bothered but it's what I do when I've turned in on myself. Hope you're ok - you can natter with me anytime
All the best,
Ruby x
Thanks Ruby. I thought it was just me being weird.
Daft thing is, i'm married to a psych nurse!! You'd think i'd be sorted
I just dont like bugging him with my problems a lot of the time as he gets enough of this stuff at work and he's been so sick himself lately.

Its got that bad of late i dont even pick up the phone as i dont wanna talk to anyone. Got told off by daughter for that last week

Sorry cricket i have hijacked your thread. wont say no more
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't sure about the interest only route to be honest.....but i was advised it was the best way to go And that in 2 yrs the rates would come down 3 wks after signing they started dropping.

But i was so relieved to get the morgage after being refused several times and getting told no chance......

And my knickers are shrinking again ....I'll let you know when afew more 0 have gone
LOL are you still up Mrs!! I'd have said Na-night before but thought you'd signed out
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:33 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by cricket1
Sleep well Sans, mind those bedbugs.

Just thought i'd say, we had a rep from one of the shipping companies visit last week. He said a lot of Brits were returning to the UK and that it had been one of their busiest times ever. Must be a few people homesick.
Mmm I bet they are milking it too...........Finally got my bed unpacked at the wkend and its now got more splinters then a park bench I bought the fattest mattress in Canada cost an absolute fortune and its been dragged along the floor and its now covered in holes and dirty great black marks on 3 of the corners (ASS-holes)........
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mmm I bet they are milking it too...........Finally got my bed unpacked at the wkend and its now got more splinters then a park bench I bought the fattest mattress in Canada cost an absolute fortune and its been dragged along the floor and its now covered in holes and dirty great black marks on 3 of the corners (ASS-holes)........
Are you putting in a claim San?
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:37 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

LOL are you still up Mrs!! I'd have said Na-night before but thought you'd signed out
I'm definitly going Just dont like not answering people Polite you see
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:42 pm
Banned

Thanks Ruby. I thought it was just me being weird.
Daft thing is, i'm married to a psych nurse!! You'd think i'd be sorted
I just dont like bugging him with my problems a lot of the time as he gets enough of this stuff at work and he's been so sick himself lately.

Its got that bad of late i dont even pick up the phone as i dont wanna talk to anyone. Got told off by daughter for that last week

Sorry cricket i have hijacked your thread. wont say no more

Don't be daft. Fire away and let it all out. I too have felt fed up. Family issues mostly but I've found a cure now.
Honestly flea, I don't mind if you pour your heart out. Don't worry about the thread. I like it when topics meander anyway because it allows more people to get involved. I'm not a thread snob. ha ha
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:42 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Are you putting in a claim San?
I didn't take out the extra insurance....Yeh i know.....but money was very tight.....And the shippers have been ignoring me since i complained about the fact my stuff, that was suppose to take 8 wks...took 20 wks.

I have some collectors limited additions that are now in bits too ( worthless):curse:
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:46 pm
Banned

I didn't take out the extra insurance....Yeh i know.....but money was very tight.....And the shippers have been ignoring me since i complained about the fact my stuff, that was suppose to take 8 wks...took 20 wks.

I have some collectors limited additions that are now in bits too ( worthless):curse:

I know it's a pain Sans but the insurance barely covers any loss. No insurance covers sentimental loss. Why don't you have a look on Ebay to see if you can replace your collectors bits and get yourself off bargain hunting for another mattress? Probably be quicker than fighting a claim. Bang one in all the same though but don't let them get to you.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh no, that's awful :curse:...bunch of cowboys:curse::curse:...and I bet they were a supposedly "reputable" moving firm too Sorry to hear it - you must have been livid at the weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.