Wikiposts

UK weekly living costs

Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:23 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK weekly living costs

Originally Posted by cricket1
A few years ago, BT did an offer where you could ring someone and speak for 2 hours for the cost of a local 3 minute call. I got excited and rang my best friend who I hadn't seen for ages but I could not use up the 2 hours. Neither could she. In the end we laughed at ourselves and hung up after 20 minutes. I met her for coffee and a catch up a week later and there was no stopping us.
I can talk to someone in person for ages but over the phone, nope.
How are you at listening
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:24 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
How are you at listening
PMSL
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:31 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
PMSL
The joys of being home ...........I can be me again haha

I got very insular in Canada...and gave up And its took me best part of 7 mths to shake it off .... and now i flow all over the place lols
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:34 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

The joys of being home ...........I can be me again haha

I got very insular in Canada...and gave up And its took me best part of 7 mths to shake it off .... and now i flow all over the place lols
I know just what you mean.

I have been feeling very low the last few weeks, and I just cant be bothered with anyone. I know it will be OK when i get back.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:40 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

I know just what you mean.

I have been feeling very low the last few weeks, and I just cant be bothered with anyone. I know it will be OK when i get back.
Soon be here flea.....The birds are nesting high Now does that mean your not suppose to walk under it Or ..we are going to have a good summer
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:43 am
I don't give a damn

Soon be here flea.....The birds are nesting high Now does that mean your not suppose to walk under it Or ..we are going to have a good summer
I think its supposed to mean a good summer. I dont care either way as long as i am there!
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:45 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

I think its supposed to mean a good summer. I dont care either way as long as i am there!
Have you booked your flights yet ?
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:47 am
I don't give a damn

Have you booked your flights yet ?
No, cant do that till OH visa is granted.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:50 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

How are you at listening
Well, it depends on the topic and the person. I think since moving to Australia, I've developed a chronic mental blank and am seriously worried that I've forgotten the art of stimulating conversation and am not so sure about listening. Think i've switched off in order to preserve what bit of sanity i have left.
That's what happens when your brain is subjected to SBS tv (aka sex before soccer), sport, more sport and then more of the same. I hate anything involving a ball or a bat now.

Honestly Sans, I might have to ring you anyway just so you can teach me how to talk and listen. Can't get my smilies to work so am killing myself laughing.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:52 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

So when he has that....can you just up and leave or do you have a property to sell???

I had to sit for 3 mths with my son in Canada and wait for the house to sell, while OH and daughter were back in the UK ERRR.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:57 am
I don't give a damn

So when he has that....can you just up and leave or do you have a property to sell???

I had to sit for 3 mths with my son in Canada and wait for the house to sell, while OH and daughter were back in the UK ERRR.
Luckily no property to sell. As soon as visa granted we are offski!!

I am honestly starting to worry about my mental health. I really cannot be bothered with anyone right now which is very unlike me. I think its a combination of being trapped in this dullsville country and the health issues over the last year. I know i will bounce back as i always do. Just seem to be in a bubble at the moment.

So glad you are settled and happy though. Brings a smile to my face
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:57 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Ok....... I just got a morgage offer accepted, just before the interest rates started to change. And on a morgage of 150 at 5.58%? i think it was....i payed £740 per mth interest only caped for 2 yrs, and i took out a life policy to cover the 150 and that covers both me and OH, serious illness/death etc £82 per mth...........

Ooh and my knicker size is ?? Not telling ...........
I know mate.As much as an interest only mortgage HUGELY appeals to me, hubbie wont have any of it. So it's a repayment mortgage I was meaning.Hense the bigger cost.Hubbie's also just announced he wants to take out a 15 year mortgage - great - no life for the next decade and a half! ;o)

By the way what size ARE your knickers?
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:00 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is going on with that bloody visa??!! Gimme the number and I'll phone them!! Give em some scottish intolerance!!

Keep it together Flea.Right with you,pal.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:01 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by cricket1
Well, it depends on the topic and the person. I think since moving to Australia, I've developed a chronic mental blank and am seriously worried that I've forgotten the art of stimulating conversation and am not so sure about listening. Think i've switched off in order to preserve what bit of sanity i have left.
That's what happens when your brain is subjected to SBS tv (aka sex before soccer), sport, more sport and then more of the same. I hate anything involving a ball or a bat now.

Honestly Sans, I might have to ring you anyway just so you can teach me how to talk and listen. Can't get my smilies to work so am killing myself laughing.
Gosh dont die on me You might not be able to understand a word i say But the corners of your mouth will definitly tweak
( apparently i talk funny)

Ps Just dont ask me how to spell
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:03 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
I know mate.As much as an interest only mortgage HUGELY appeals to me, hubbie wont have any of it. So it's a repayment mortgage I was meaning.Hense the bigger cost.Hubbie's also just announced he wants to take out a 15 year mortgage - great - no life for the next decade and a half! ;o)

By the way what size ARE your knickers?
I bet she dont wear any ... i bet shes a fur coat no knickers kinda gal

Yes go sort them out for me Pearly.. i'm running out of steam If you have as much fire as my ex scottish mother in law you'll scare them to death

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.