Wikiposts

UK Student Fees

Old Jan 25th 2011, 4:28 am
Just Joined

adgelong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Student Fees

Can anybody help.
We have lived in Canada for a number of years, but have to return to the UK due to unforeseen circumstances.
My daughter is due to graduate high school and will need to go to University in the UK.
She will still be 17 years old when we return.
Does anybody know any way around the rule that states we have to have been in the UK for 3 years for her to qualify as a home student and avoid the huge international student fees.
We were all born in the UK ans have UK passports. In addition, since I have lived in Canada, I have continued to pay UK income tax on a UK income that I receive.
Do any universities waive these rules at all ??
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:30 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Student Fees

Originally Posted by adgelong
Can anybody help.
We have lived in Canada for a number of years, but have to return to the UK due to unforeseen circumstances.
My daughter is due to graduate high school and will need to go to University in the UK.
She will still be 17 years old when we return.
Does anybody know any way around the rule that states we have to have been in the UK for 3 years for her to qualify as a home student and avoid the huge international student fees.
We were all born in the UK ans have UK passports. In addition, since I have lived in Canada, I have continued to pay UK income tax on a UK income that I receive.
Do any universities waive these rules at all ??
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you try the Search facility? There are at least 3 threads on this topic in the first few pages of this Forum.