Uk naric comparability

Old Nov 29th 2017, 1:45 pm
Michicko

Michicko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk naric comparability

Hi does anyone tried Uk naric comparability. Im just wondering if it worth it to send my elementary level and secondary level education to them and have it evaluated. Im from the philippines so elementary course take up to 6 yrs anf secondary level takes up to 4 years. In my situation. My secondary level was accredited. I jump from 1st year or freshman to college student. I am undergraduate nursing student. But i read that they cannot compare unfinished qualifications. Any advice. Thank you
Old Nov 30th 2017, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk naric comparability

You can contact them to ask them yourself either by phone or fax:
https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/Contact%20Us.aspx
Old Nov 30th 2017, 5:43 am
Michicko

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
You can contact them to ask them yourself either by phone or fax:
https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/Contact%20Us.aspx
Thank you.
Old Dec 3rd 2017, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, We used Naric to have our oldest sons Australian Tee's converted to the British equivalent, he was awarded Scottish Highers which I believe is similar to the rest of the UK A levels. It was pretty simple procedure, there was a cost involved but at the time (2009) it did not seem a large amount. Good luck
Old Dec 3rd 2017, 1:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yukayuka
Sorry but keep a thread on topic.
Kindly read and understand my question.
BE is a public forum, so you don't get to dictate the kind of replies you get (and a quick look around will show you that threads rarely stay on topic).

But I can't see how brits1's reply isn't on topic anyway? It seems to answer your question perfectly. Perhaps rephrase your question if you feel that it doesn't help? As I suspect something's getting lost in translation if that is the case.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 3rd 2017 at 1:32 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2017, 2:05 pm
Michicko

Originally Posted by brits1
Hi, We used Naric to have our oldest sons Australian Tee's converted to the British equivalent, he was awarded Scottish Highers which I believe is similar to the rest of the UK A levels. It was pretty simple procedure, there was a cost involved but at the time (2009) it did not seem a large amount. Good luck
Thank you
Old Dec 3rd 2017, 2:05 pm
Michicko

Does anybody in the philippines tried it?