UK Inheritance part II

Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Inheritance part II

Advice still needed. My apologies in advance for bothering everyone with this..I have been working with HIFX and they are wonderful but they need my aunt's bank account info so they can act as intermediary. My aunt won't do that which is fine. So now I'm up sh.t creek without a paddle! Once again the amount is 5000 pounds. My brother and I would rather the money be held in some kind of account as I think the dollar will get weaker and therefore be of a benefit to us in terms of exchange rate only It still is right now about $7500 for the 5000 pounds. Any other ideas..My aunt still wants us to take the money asap as says it is affecting her benefits..We just may have to..Thank you..
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:37 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Inheritance part II

Can she put in a UK account in your name? I know we kept one open and my mother can put money in it.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 6:50 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fulwood
Advice still needed. My apologies in advance for bothering everyone with this..I have been working with HIFX and they are wonderful but they need my aunt's bank account info so they can act as intermediary. My aunt won't do that which is fine. So now I'm up sh.t creek without a paddle! Once again the amount is 5000 pounds. My brother and I would rather the money be held in some kind of account as I think the dollar will get weaker and therefore be of a benefit to us in terms of exchange rate only It still is right now about $7500 for the 5000 pounds. Any other ideas..My aunt still wants us to take the money asap as says it is affecting her benefits..We just may have to..Thank you..
What about an off shore account ??? I'm sure you can open them on line and as far as i know ( which isn't much) admittedly the exchange rate wont affect you.

When i was in Canada an english couple i knew, use to put all their money (they had lots) in off shore accounts and everything was done via the internet........... Its just a thought
I'm sure their must be someone on ex-pats that knows more about these sort of accounts.......
Old Mar 6th 2009, 7:05 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
What about an off shore account ??? I'm sure you can open them on line and as far as i know ( which isn't much) admittedly the exchange rate wont affect you.

When i was in Canada an english couple i knew, use to put all their money (they had lots) in off shore accounts and everything was done via the internet........... Its just a thought
I'm sure their must be someone on ex-pats that knows more about these sort of accounts.......
Just Googled this and their were lots more........
http://www.lloydstsb-offshore.com/in...ional/account/