Wikiposts

UK house prices

Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:34 pm
Banned

Elton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK house prices

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Elton; Aug 7th 2006 at 1:02 am.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:39 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK house prices

Originally Posted by Elton
Are UK prices still falling/stagnent?
Are you still struggling to sell?

We are looking to return to the UK and are worried about getting back into property.
The going back forum is not that great for getting a real idea of the situation back home.

Elton is not my real identity I have been a member for a long time but I am not ready to deal with the people who are in Oz and know me, I just want to know what the real situation is in the uk.

Thanks
hi

ive been told that house prices are going to rise next year?

we are struggling to sell our house at the moment so not sure if what ive been told is true. the way i see it if it were true surely buyers would be buying now?

still we are in mancot if your interested (lol)
you must have your resons for moving back

good luck i hope it works out for you and you find what your looking for

jan xx
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:43 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

they are meant to be rising every month at the moment. i suppose it is where you are heading back to that counts. can you give us an indication, so maybe somebody in that area may be able to advise you better.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:48 pm
Banned

Elton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
they are meant to be rising every month at the moment. i suppose it is where you are heading back to that counts. can you give us an indication, so maybe somebody in that area may be able to advise you better.

Thanks for your replies, we are heading back to London, I'm sure people who really know us will work it out but there you are.

We had a lot of trouble selling up in the UK and we don't want to double the job when going back.

Thanks

Last edited by Elton; Aug 7th 2006 at 12:44 am.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:55 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elton
Thanks for your replies, we are heading back to Sidcup SE London, I'm sure people who really know us will work it out but there you are.

We had a lot of trouble selling up in the UK and we don't want to double the job when going back.

Thanks

sorry cant help you then, we are 'oooppp north'

i am sure somebody will help you though. whatever your reasons are, they are your reasons, its got nothing to do with anyone else (juts my opinion )

good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by robos
hi

ive been told that house prices are going to rise next year?

we are struggling to sell our house at the moment so not sure if what ive been told is true. the way i see it if it were true surely buyers would be buying now?

still we are in mancot if your interested (lol)
you must have your resons for moving back

good luck i hope it works out for you and you find what your looking for

jan xx
Who told you that the prices will go up next year..let me guess..........
a estage agent?
Old Aug 7th 2006, 1:56 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I am closing this thread as the OP has chosen to remove the original post.