UK House finding sites

Old Apr 28th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK House finding sites

Originally Posted by arkon
Hi, Does anyone have any good house for sale and land for sale type websites they use in the UK. Here they have domain.com.au etc. Just wondered if there was anything simular back home.
Hi arkon, It sounds as though you are looking for similar types of property as ourselves. We're hoping my accident claim will be settled by the end of the year, and we can get back home. Currently stuck very unhappily in Canada.
O.K. hope you find the following helpful...but don't buy my house LOL.
www.thesmallholdingcentre.co.uk (mostly west wales)
www.ruralscene.co.uk.
www.ruralandequestrian.com
www.uklanddirectory.org.uk
Also browse www.Daltons.co.uk.
Enjoy and best regards.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 12:09 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunshine Girl
Hi arkon, It sounds as though you are looking for similar types of property as ourselves. We're hoping my accident claim will be settled by the end of the year, and we can get back home. Currently stuck very unhappily in Canada.
O.K. hope you find the following helpful...but don't buy my house LOL.
www.thesmallholdingcentre.co.uk (mostly west wales)
www.ruralscene.co.uk.
www.ruralandequestrian.com
www.uklanddirectory.org.uk
Also browse www.Daltons.co.uk.
Enjoy and best regards.
Thanks Sunshine Girl. I know the feeling well. It's like being in an open prison. It is now bearable as I now spend most of the day working. If I find a plot of land somewhere I want to be in the UK then that might be enough of an incentive to torch the place and leave.

Thanks again.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alicecat
I just checked out rightmove and am i seeing things or are they advertising properties to rent where a studio flat in Salford is 8,000 pounds per month

PHP Code:
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/search.rsp?lo_u=79192&lo_n=Greater+Manchester&se_c=1&poi_e=0&poi_n=0&nh_st=1&stc_s=false&tr_t=rent&pa_n=2&eventsubmit_dosearch=1&initial_search_time=1177768810608 

Check it out! Tell me if i am seeing things!

Wont open up but I can see that some apartments down by Salford Quays and in Manchester City Centre are stupid amounts of money.

Ever since we have hosted to Commonwealth Games here in Manchester there has been a big influx of all of this city centre living and they are really expensive

Gayx