Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

The UK has gone to the dogs...what does this mean?

The UK has gone to the dogs...what does this mean?

Old May 19th 2009, 3:22 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The UK has gone to the dogs...what does this mean?

why are these people who have moved back to England after emigrating so angry, just a thought just had to look in as I was bored, its raining like hell in New Zealand, so come on pick a fight about new zealand im sure you have one

and btw my brother in law has just got made redundant in England
Old May 19th 2009, 3:23 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
Erm....I'm a girl.
trust me I know nothing...

(I know you are a girl, you great twonker).
Old May 19th 2009, 3:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
So you've fallen for the NULabour spin that its a global problem and that NULabour and Brown aren't to blame for the UK's huge debt
So how do you explain America's problems?.....or Australia's?

....or any other country?
Old May 19th 2009, 3:28 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
why are these people who have moved back to England after emigrating so angry,
Which ones?

The ones posting on this thread are in Australia
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
So you've fallen for the NULabour spin that its a global problem and that NULabour and Brown aren't to blame for the UK's huge debt
I honestly don't waste my energy getting caught up in the debate. And because it's happened, I don't really care who's to blame.

I have lost 50% of my super fund but I'm not whining on about it. Instead I've accepted it's gone and now I'm planning a new business strategy to make my own insurance policies. But then I never did buy into all the gimmicks of investing money. I just ran businesses and bought properties.

Donald Trump and Robert T Kiyosaki have written books on managing money, cashflow and how to understand fiscal matters. They are two wealthy men out there sharing their knowledge about how to look after your money. Their books are worth reading.
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
trust me I know nothing...

(I know you are a girl, you great twonker).
How do you know?
Old May 19th 2009, 3:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by love30stm
so come on pick a fight about new zealand im sure you have one
We are not discussing third world countries.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Grayling
Everyone duck.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Leave Wales out of this!
Old May 19th 2009, 3:37 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnh009
Leave Wales out of this!
Alas, Wales is not a country
Old May 19th 2009, 3:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Leave Wales out of this!
At least Wales is close to interesting places.....unlike NZ.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cricket1
I honestly don't waste my energy getting caught up in the debate. And because it's happened, I don't really care who's to blame.

I have lost 50% of my super fund but I'm not whining on about it. Instead I've accepted it's gone and now I'm planning a new business strategy to make my own insurance policies. But then I never did buy into all the gimmicks of investing money. I just ran businesses and bought properties.

Donald Trump and Robert T Kiyosaki have written books on managing money, cashflow and how to understand fiscal matters. They are two wealthy men out there sharing their knowledge about how to look after your money. Their books are worth reading.
The likes of Trump and Buffett made their money when you could buy into the banks and pharmaceutical companies and their shares would keep rising and splitting. Try do this today. Even Warren Buffett posted a loss with Berkshire Hathoway.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

At least Wales is close to interesting places.....unlike NZ.
Quite right. It is interesting that Wales has more castles per square mile than any other country in Europe.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:42 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

What people forget is that the UK has a job market larger then the population of Australia or Canada for that matter so something must be happening there.

Old May 19th 2009, 3:47 am
Banned

The likes of Trump and Buffett made their money when you could buy into the banks and pharmaceutical companies and their shares would keep rising and splitting. Try do this today. Even Warren Buffett posted a loss with Berkshire Hathoway.
They do admit that they've made losses and gains. However, their main point, which I agree with, is that people are never taught financial intelligence so they never know the difference between a good or bad debt or an asset of a liability or how to handle money other than to spend it.
Their books are very timely right now. They are good people to learn from and listen to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.