UK Court Records.

Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:19 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK Court Records.

It's something of a catch-22, so I figure just have the stuff handy just in case.

Dutch seems to enjoy the occasional slapping, good luck with that.
You're the second person to comment on me being away, I didn't go anywhere....are you guys going mad?

Originally posted by Leslie66
(I had to slap Dutch last week in your absence).
I guess technically you are doing the right thing. However, the reason they are sealed (in the US) is to expunge the record in forgiveness of youthful transgressions. What is the point of saying they are inadmissable if you cannot omit them on your application.
Leslie
Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:22 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Court Records.

I didn't say you went away. You just weren't in striking distance at that moment.

Actually, now that I think about it, he deserved it (Dutch I mean).

Originally posted by CharlieS
It's something of a catch-22, so I figure just have the stuff handy just in case.

Dutch seems to enjoy the occasional slapping, good luck with that.
You're the second person to comment on me being away, I didn't go anywhere....are you guys going mad?