UK Ancestry Visa HELP

Old Dec 21st 2017, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

movingacrossthesea is an unknown quantity at this point
Question UK Ancestry Visa HELP

So I'm applying for a UK Ancestry Visa and am at the stage where I have to pay the IHS fee. When I followed the links and got to the gov.uk Immigration Health Surcharge page it was a dead end and asked me to print or download the page and I downloaded it thinking that that would allow me to continue to the payment page. When that didn't work I clicked on the 'Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK?' and added a fake visa expiration date to see if for some reason it wanted me to fill in this section before continuing (even though it said 'You don't need to add this person's details if they are a UK or EEA citizen.'). Now I can't delete this field and am stuck with it asking me for the visa information about the person I'm staying with but this isn't applicable to me. I have no idea what to do now. Please help.