Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

UK address for mailing purposes

UK address for mailing purposes

Old Feb 5th 2022, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

calgarycarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK address for mailing purposes

We are UK citizens been living overseas for many years. Planning our retirement in the UK and have declared residency in the UK for tax purposes but wont physically be there for some months as we are travelling. Goods have been shipped. We need to have UK address so we can receive mail in the UK. Is there a service that will receive and read mail for me. Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2022, 5:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK address for mailing purposes

Yes, lots of companies that will do this. Here are a couple to get you started (no idea if they're any good or not, just the first two that came up on Google!) -

https://www.ukpostbox.com/blog/mail-...ices-in-the-uk

https://www.myukpost.com

HTH.
Old Feb 5th 2022, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Thanks so much.
Old Feb 5th 2022, 8:19 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by calgarycarole
We are UK citizens been living overseas for many years. Planning our retirement in the UK and have declared residency in the UK for tax purposes but wont physically be there for some months as we are travelling. Goods have been shipped. We need to have UK address so we can receive mail in the UK. Is there a service that will receive and read mail for me. Thanks
How are you going to open said mail? Some of it might be time-critical?
Old Feb 5th 2022, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

My understanding is that the service will do this for you. And by searching the internet I have found this to be true
Old Feb 7th 2022, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Natmicstef is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been using UKpostbox for several years now and found them to be reliable. They scan the front of the envelope and you can then decide
whether you wish to have them open/scan and email you, or shred it or mail it to you.