Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

truly depressing being bsack in Oz

truly depressing being bsack in Oz

Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: truly depressing being bsack in Oz

Glad to hear you had a great holiday but sorry that you now are in the "Slough of despond" (I think that may be Bunyan but it certainly describes my feelings too most of the time!) Good luck with getting the OH to agree to move with you! I think it is the "trapped-ness" that makes it hard to handle here - if you feel like you can flex your wings and fly whereever and whenever you want then it is easier to handle the bad feelings. Good luck with the next event - rather you than me, I get saddle sore after 200m!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Triboy;5772337]Big fireball in sky make me scared

I know what you mean. A couple of years ago when I was doing a lot of training I used to have to set of at 5am for my long run cos it was so hot later in the day.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 11:51 pm

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=manc1;5775293]
Originally Posted by Triboy
Big fireball in sky make me scared

I know what you mean. A couple of years ago when I was doing a lot of training I used to have to set of at 5am for my long run cos it was so hot later in the day.
That was me this morning. 4hr ride that started at 5.30am

A week ago I was running anytime of the day I liked