Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Travelling with pet on air transat

Travelling with pet on air transat

Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:17 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travelling with pet on air transat

Originally Posted by dollface
Good, how are you more to the point?
Doing good...xx

1 year here today, feels like 20 ....that's not a good sign !!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:21 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Doing good...xx

1 year here today, feels like 20 ....that's not a good sign !!
Congrats.............I think
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:23 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats.............I think
...thanks, i think....

How's the moving plans going? Are you still planning on moving back this year?
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:24 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

...thanks, i think....

How's the moving plans going? Are you still planning on moving back this year?
Slowly but yes indeedy!!

have to get back before independence and they dont let me back in! :
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:36 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Slowly but yes indeedy!!

have to get back before independence and they dont let me back in! :
lmfao.....you mare...

You could always move to England??
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:47 pm

lmfao.....you mare...

You could always move to England??
I'd stay in Canada first actually alot of my good friends are English and I love them dearly...................tis true..........
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:51 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'd stay in Canada first actually alot of my good friends are English and I love them dearly...................tis true..........
I see your getting on well with them in the Lounge/TIO ...
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:54 pm

I see your getting on well with them in the Lounge/TIO ...
Got to stick my neb in once and a while - I must be bored today
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:55 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Got to stick my neb in once and a while - I must be bored today
I thought so, it's been quiet in here for a while...
Old Feb 5th 2012, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

jane blakely is an unknown quantity at this point

Made it back to UK with our 4 dogs and 2 cats! We used Boomerang out of Calgary and they were fantastic. All pets coped brilliantly, even the 10 year old! We flew with Air Transat and they were great. The staff at Gatwick were equally great. Never want to go through it again though!
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jane blakely
Made it back to UK with our 4 dogs and 2 cats! We used Boomerang out of Calgary and they were fantastic. All pets coped brilliantly, even the 10 year old! We flew with Air Transat and they were great. The staff at Gatwick were equally great. Never want to go through it again though!
I take it you were all on the same flight from Calgary? Was it easy when you got to Gatwick? what happens when you get there?
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

leavingcanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Back2UK
I take it you were all on the same flight from Calgary? Was it easy when you got to Gatwick? what happens when you get there?
yes please do tell...will be aiming to get back this year,been diagnosed with cancer and after the crap ass care i get here i want to see green fields all year...lol will be taking my best friends, 2 poms, into gatwick, micro chips are iso and good, rabies up to date with 3 year vacine..just crates,tape worm,vet and gov vet to sign off and the biggest thing..sell the acreage, but as it in a hamlet with 2 miles of provincial park and views of lake with a good local school etc i think it will go, have had interest all ready even though it aint on the market.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by leavingcanada
yes please do tell...will be aiming to get back this year,been diagnosed with cancer and after the crap ass care i get here i want to see green fields all year...lol will be taking my best friends, 2 poms, into gatwick, micro chips are iso and good, rabies up to date with 3 year vacine..just crates,tape worm,vet and gov vet to sign off and the biggest thing..sell the acreage, but as it in a hamlet with 2 miles of provincial park and views of lake with a good local school etc i think it will go, have had interest all ready even though it aint on the market.
I am sorry to hear your story are you in Calgary as well?
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 12:01 am
Just Joined

leavingcanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Back2UK
I am sorry to hear your story are you in Calgary as well?
thats ok...lol..i live sth of saskatoon at pike lake.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:08 pm
NOC
Just Joined

NOC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jane blakely
Hi Jane

Would you mind letting me know if you all flew together or did your dogs go with Air Canada? I have been speaking with Karen from Boomerang and I thought she said they use Air Canada?
We are leaving Calgary too the end of may with our dog, id prefer to go via air transat if I could as its cheaper, but can you tell me did she just help you book with air transat or do all the transport services she offers. We were quoted $2000 to bring back our "small" dog, i just think its a bit high!

Id appreciate any feedback you could give me Jane, cheers Nicola

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.