transfer money from SA to UK

Wikiposts

transfer money from SA to UK

Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:06 am
Arl
Just Joined

Arl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transfer money from SA to UK

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how much money you can transfer out of South Africa in one go and if there is a limit as to how much you can bring into Britain in one go, doing a wire transfer? Ta
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice
Default Re: transfer money from SA to UK

Originally Posted by Arl
Does anyone know if there is a limit to how much money you can transfer out of South Africa in one go and if there is a limit as to how much you can bring into Britain in one go, doing a wire transfer? Ta
It depends I think on the situation, if you are leaving for good, or going on holiday or if you have transferred previously within a year. Would like to find out myself, as we are hoping to leave SA in the near future for the UK.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:25 am
It's meant to be

Copplestone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: transfer money from SA to UK

I should think as much as you like. Depending on your status as mentioned, so are you on a permanent stay? Speak to your bank.

Nickos