Tracym

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tracym

Keith is fine, finishing up school stuff. He's not coming over just yet this summer, he has a few things going on (including someone close to him who is quite ill). So we're having a bit of a delay (grr). Neither of us is having a good year for people around us health-wise I'm afraid. Hopefully everything will sort itself out soon.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tracym
Ray, trust you to make me laugh. And I needed one. Actually four dogs, they could have an arm and a leg each.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for thinking of me. I am sorry if I seemed a bit rude to disappear, as another poster said I did just need some time. Mia's passing was very hard, and some other stuff's happened too (I'm ok, just people around me).

You all were so lovely and supportive to me at that very hard time, I really appreciated it then (and still do). Thank you all for such understanding and kindness.

I'l try to be around a bit more, I miss my friends here also.

Thanks again everyone.
speak of the devil

so you've been looking in eh...that's good and pleased that you are doing better now
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Keith is fine, finishing up school stuff. He's not coming over just yet this summer, he has a few things going on (including someone close to him who is quite ill). So we're having a bit of a delay (grr). Neither of us is having a good year for people around us health-wise I'm afraid. Hopefully everything will sort itself out soon.
Sorry to hear that Tracy...must be a tough situation for you both to be in.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:58 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Ray, trust you to make me laugh. And I needed one. Actually four dogs, they could have an arm and a leg each.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for thinking of me. I am sorry if I seemed a bit rude to disappear, as another poster said I did just need some time. Mia's passing was very hard, and some other stuff's happened too (I'm ok, just people around me).

You all were so lovely and supportive to me at that very hard time, I really appreciated it then (and still do). Thank you all for such understanding and kindness.

I'l try to be around a bit more, I miss my friends here also.

Thanks again everyone.
Nice to see you back on BE Tracy.