ToR Approved 😁

Old Jul 19th 2019, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

fastrhino will become famous soon enough
Default ToR Approved 😁

My Tor was approved in just over 2 weeks and my URN has been issued.

Only 4 weeks until my first trip to the UK to start looking for a rental, buy a car and maybe look for a job 😱

Old Jul 19th 2019, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Elnino05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ToR Approved 😁

Originally Posted by fastrhino

Only 4 weeks until my first trip to the UK to start looking for a rental, buy a car and maybe look for a job 😱
congratulations. When you applied for Tor, did you get acknowledgement email? I made the application and submitted via email. I was hoping for an acknowledgement... sending my stuff via air freight .I am a bit confused .
Old Jul 19th 2019, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Elnino05
When you applied for Tor, did you get acknowledgement email?
I sent my email in two parts due to the size of the files, I titled the email in my name and part 1 of 2 etc. I got an acknowledgement for both emails.

I am also thinking of air freight because I only have a few shipping cases of stuff, what sort of prices are you being quoted?
Old Jul 20th 2019, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

I sent my email in two parts due to the size of the files, I titled the email in my name and part 1 of 2 etc. I got an acknowledgement for both emails.

I am also thinking of air freight because I only have a few shipping cases of stuff, what sort of prices are you being quoted?
would you by chance provide me the email you uploaded your docs . I did receive any email acknowledgment. It’s got me worried.

I don’t have all my stuff together yet. But I got 300kg for about $1600. Don’t know if it’s on the expensive side though but my only and best option.
Old Jul 20th 2019, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

The email address is : [email protected]

$1600 for 300 KG sounds ok, I only have my tools and some personal belongings to bring back so maybe that would be a better option than waiting 10 weeks for sea freight.
Old Jul 20th 2019, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

The email address is : [email protected]

$1600 for 300 KG sounds ok, I only have my tools and some personal belongings to bring back so maybe that would be a better option than waiting 10 weeks for sea freight.
The email on the form I got was [email protected] . The form I used was ToR1 v3.0.

Is this the right form?

I know I should have an acknowledgement but nothing yet.

Please confirm
Old Jul 20th 2019, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

The email on the form I got was [email protected] . The form I used was ToR1 v3.0.

Is this the right form?

I know I should have an acknowledgement but nothing yet.

Please confirm
The form is correct, I did not have an appointment they should just review the form and supporting documents you sent them and then make a decision, I would try calling them or submit it again and make a note of the reference number in the acknowledgment email they send you.

Old Jul 21st 2019, 3:57 am
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Have a blast.
Old Jul 22nd 2019, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

The form is correct, I did not have an appointment they should just review the form and supporting documents you sent them and then make a decision, I would try calling them or submit it again and make a note of the reference number in the acknowledgment email they send you.
Are you by any chance able to give me the list of supporting docs? I already provide my passport, Canadian drivers licence, Canadian utility bill. Not sure what else might be required.
Thanks so much for the information. The email on the Tor form was actually wrong. It’s different from the one you provided.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

Are you by any chance able to give me the list of supporting docs? I already provide my passport, Canadian drivers licence, Canadian utility bill. Not sure what else might be required.
Thanks so much for the information. The email on the Tor form was actually wrong. It’s different from the one you provided.
I provided a list of items I am shipping back to the uk with values, proof of residency (council tax bill from my sister), covering letter explaining my plan to live with my sister, passport and proof of current recidancy.
Old Jul 26th 2019, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

I provided a list of items I am shipping back to the uk with values, proof of residency (council tax bill from my sister), covering letter explaining my plan to live with my sister, passport and proof of current recidancy.
Thank you so much for answering all my questions. TOR was approved today. Took 4 days. Submitted Saturday.