TONY BLAIR NEW BOOK

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:31 am
Just Joined

niksha is a jewel in the roughniksha is a jewel in the roughniksha is a jewel in the roughniksha is a jewel in the rough
Default TONY BLAIR NEW BOOK

So what do you guys think of excerpts from Tony Blair's new book?? I think it is brilliant and shows what kind of person Gordon brown was/is-not that i ever liked him or thought higly of him. Only thing i didnt really care for was when Blair writes that he would have still gone to iraq after all that has happened but o well..... Just like Billy Bob, Blair has the looks, charisma and charm that many a politician would die for.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TONY BLAIR NEW BOOK

Originally Posted by niksha
So what do you guys think of excerpts from Tony Blair's new book?? I think it is brilliant and shows what kind of person Gordon brown was/is-not that i ever liked him or thought higly of him. Only thing i didnt really care for was when Blair writes that he would have still gone to iraq after all that has happened but o well..... Just like Billy Bob, Blair has the looks, charisma and charm that many a politician would die for.
I'm not sure I will buy the book - may get it from my local library when it becomes available. I used to like Tony Blair - until he sided with Bush and invaded Iraq - and just like Bush - will never admit it was a mistake. One thing that surprised me is when he (Blair) admitted to fairly heavy drinking the last year or so he was in office.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Derrygal
I'm not sure I will buy the book - may get it from my local library when it becomes available. I used to like Tony Blair - until he sided with Bush and invaded Iraq - and just like Bush - will never admit it was a mistake. One thing that surprised me is when he (Blair) admitted to fairly heavy drinking the last year or so he was in office.
I won't be buying his book. I've never liked Smarmy Blair or his horrid wife.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:20 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Only thing i didnt really care for was when Blair writes that he would have still gone to iraq after all that has happened
He has to say that surely. Had enough chances to opt-out and blew it.

Anybody got direct links to the excerpts? I couldn't be bothered earlier.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
He has to say that surely. Had enough chances to opt-out and blew it.

Anybody got direct links to the excerpts? I couldn't be bothered earlier.
It's in all the UK press and TV news websites.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:28 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's in all the UK press and TV news websites.
Ta. Just watching this now:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ht/8960486.stm

(It didn't make it for tech reasons onto Newsnight the other day)
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:33 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

I won't be buying his book. I've never liked Smarmy Blair or his horrid wife.
I've met them both, a couple of times. Very personable, but slightly creepy, if you know what I mean...

ETA: Might the Trailer Park be a better place for this one?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by chartreuse
I've met them both, a couple of times. Very personable, but slightly creepy, if you know what I mean...

ETA: Might the Trailer Park be a better place for this one?
ETA?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:46 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

ETA?
Edited To Add. Can't help myself with the TLAs, sorry.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

shows what kind of person Gordon brown was/is-not
It might show's TB's opinion of GB - not what GB necessarily is.

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Edited To Add. Can't help myself with the TLAs, sorry.
All these TLAs are OTT IMHO.

Brighten up your day by going to your local bookshop and moving TB's book to the Crime section. (not original, sorry)
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:14 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

His thoughts on America, Americans, and the three most recent Presidents:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/0859920...9ueWJsYWlyb25j

Interestingly, he fails to mention the bathroom stall door gap situation.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

katybluewater is an unknown quantity at this point

Watched his interview on BBC2 with Andrew Marr last night - he is still as smarmy and evasive as ever - cant stand the man! Definitely wont be buying his book.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire pretty much sums up my thoughts of the man.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

katybluewater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
I wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire pretty much sums up my thoughts of the man.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I am no fan of his policies, I will probably buy the audio-book.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.