Tippet Richardson

Old Jun 20th 2012, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

jenny heading home is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tippet Richardson

Yippeeee our belongings were collected today by Tippet Richardson. We packed everything ourselves, and are taking back 250cubic feet, which is around a quarter of 20ft container. Just wanted to say that the two guys who came to collect our goods were amazing. They bubble wrapped all the delicate stuff and took great care whilst they were loading the truck. All in all they did a great job. Will let you know how it goes at the other end, although we dont leave until september 6th
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

jenny heading home is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tippet Richardson

If anyone wants a contact name, let me know
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tippet Richardson

Hi although we are not moving back for at least 3 years I am trying to gather info together in a file and start planning, only way to remain sane

Could you give me a contact and also how much did they charge? That is about the same amount we want to ship, just our important expensive furniture and sentimental items!