Wikiposts

time scales

Old Jan 28th 2011, 4:10 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: time scales

Originally Posted by beachgal21
I think it has a great deal to do with age. At some point everyone reaches a point where they are suddenly struck with a sense of their own mortality, maybe you're just not there yet.

Regarding wanting to return home. For me, I want to be where I feel I truly belong. I want to be with people that have a shared history with me ... people that know what I'm talking about when I make a joke about a Blue Peter badge. I want to be able to talk to people about the state of the country without them becoming almost anal in their defensiveness.... I want to be with my own tribe
I hear you sista LOL!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 4:16 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
Yeah, this country just doesn't give us what we want. We aren't beach goers and our kids aren't sporty and spend more time indoors than out. This country just doesn't provide the spark we want and need.
I so can relate to this, I am not a beach goer either and I PERSONALLY need more mental stimulation than I can get living here in Australia.

The spark has never been here for me either, this is not a slag off of Australia but I just can't hack it anymore living here, 28 more sleeps and I am done.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 8:28 pm
Banned

kmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant future

then there was the epiphany of a family member dying at a young age that shook me up and I thought life really and I mean REALLY is too short
yer i know how this can knock you for six..we lost my step fathers daughter at 17/18...in fact it was them in wells we used to knock around with.... it sorta gave me the push to start travaling at a young age... still going