This time next year.....

Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really niceWelsh Heart is just really nice
Default This time next year.....

<<<< Positive Thinking >>>>>

We will have sold our house/Cars here in SE Qld our dog would be fully up to date with his jabs and we will be living in our new house in Carmarthenshire looking forward to Xmas.

The kids will be settled in to their new schools and the wife and I will be earning.

Must think positively.....
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Lorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This time next year.....

And I will be living in my new house in Staffordshire having sold my apartment in Jersey City and moved back to the UK in early 2011.

I will having settled successfully into my career as a free lance massage therapist and I will be starting to plan Christmas Dinner at mine for my parents, my sister and her family
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:56 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Welsh Heart
<<<< Positive Thinking >>>>>

We will have sold our house/Cars here in SE Qld our dog would be fully up to date with his jabs and we will be living in our new house in Carmarthenshire looking forward to Xmas.

The kids will be settled in to their new schools and the wife and I will be earning.

Must think positively.....

Yes I agree with positive thinking, can I ask why you chose that particular part of the British Isles? Hope things go to plan for yous.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorac05
And I will be living in my new house in Staffordshire having sold my apartment in Jersey City and moved back to the UK in early 2011.

I will having settled successfully into my career as a free lance massage therapist and I will be starting to plan Christmas Dinner at mine for my parents, my sister and her family
I will be a one year cancer survivor, living in Lincolnshire, and spending the first Christmas with my parents in 33 years....
Old Nov 21st 2010, 2:17 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
I will be a one year cancer survivor, living in Lincolnshire, and spending the first Christmas with my parents in 33 years....
And this is the best post so far.

Old Nov 21st 2010, 2:59 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv

Me? we'll be in the middle of selling up and Ds will be in his senior year in highschool
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:17 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And this is the best post so far.

Here here!!!! Good on you Jackie!!
Old Nov 21st 2010, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorac05

Have to ask, What part of Staffordshire ( My Home town was Walsall). and also, my Thai Wife, is right as we type, doing a Thai Massage course, and now on stage three. - to hopefully practise in Shropshire, Feb next year. dontheturner.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

That's the spirit, positive thinking, this time next year, we'll have sold our property in Italy and be planning Christmas dinner with the grandkids in a cozy little house in England.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 10:16 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread!!

This time next year, I will have a good well paying job, a nice flat of my own and lovely furniture I will have bought at fabulous charity shops, and also a decent little car of my own.

I will be very happy living where I am and spending most weekends getting out and about just like I did last year in the UK. I will be looking forward to spending a proper English Christmas with my family and hopefully a little bit of snow and although I will miss my daughter and my grand-kids I will have come to terms with the fact that they are were they are supposed to be in their lives and I am where I am supposed to be.

Oh and as an added bonus I will have met Mr Right.

Bring it on!!!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Have to ask, What part of Staffordshire ( My Home town was Walsall). and also, my Thai Wife, is right as we type, doing a Thai Massage course, and now on stage three. - to hopefully practise in Shropshire, Feb next year. dontheturner.
Hi Don - Wolverhampton is my home town - but I'll be looking in the Cannock area to live as that seems to have some reasonably priced places for sale. Also my parents live right on the outskirts of Wolves - on the West Midlands/Staffordshire border just down from Coven so they will only be a 30 minute drive away.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

What a lovely thread

Well, I hope we will have sold up here in Northern Indiana (big job lol )

Moved to North Dorset ,and that our boys will be accepted... but most of all happy

*If* we are not back then ,we will be back FOR SURE March 2012 .

I hope all us on BE have our plans come to fruition
Old Nov 21st 2010, 10:52 pm
ble
Forum Regular

ble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud of

This time next year we will ...

have made the move back to the UK, have the children settled into their old village school, and I will once again be looking to make the front door christmas wreath from holly and ivy and evergreens, that we had foraged for in the woods down the road.
It will be getting colder, the fire will be roaring, hot chocolates warm and snow on the weather forecast for the following week.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Great thread!!

This time next year, I will have a good well paying job, a nice flat of my own and lovely furniture I will have bought at fabulous charity shops, and also a decent little car of my own.

I will be very happy living where I am and spending most weekends getting out and about just like I did last year in the UK. I will be looking forward to spending a proper English Christmas with my family and hopefully a little bit of snow and although I will miss my daughter and my grand-kids I will have come to terms with the fact that they are were they are supposed to be in their lives and I am where I am supposed to be.

Oh and as an added bonus I will have met Mr Right.

Bring it on!!!!!!
If you meet Mr Right, can you ask if he has a brother???..
Old Nov 21st 2010, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond repute

This time next year...
We will be back in England, somewhere, looking forward to Christmas with the family. Our house here in Florida went up for sale yesterday after 15 years it is time to go home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.