Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

To those ready for the off

To those ready for the off

Old May 20th 2004, 2:58 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default To those ready for the of....

I am probably a bit late with this one but just wanted to wish Jat, Janyeray( see you in Sydney), Alexandra, Friends and anyone else I may have missed , a very happy and joyful trip back home.

I know a few are jetting of to other places before the final landing in UK so enjoy all that you see and do.

I am looking forward to hopefully meeting up with you back in the Uk for that picnic in the park...mmhh reckon we could sell tickets for that one !!!Party in the Park or picnic in the park.!!!Plenty of booze and walkers crisps...mmhhhhhh !!!

HAPPY TRAVELS ALL OF YOU

Old May 20th 2004, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Bella will become famous soon enough

Here here. Nice one P.
Old May 20th 2004, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alexandra is an unknown quantity at this point

Picnic, here we come!!! Keep in touch and we will definitely meet up this summer. I managed to come up with a few other items I miss: taramasalata and scampi.
Old May 20th 2004, 11:52 pm
jat
BE Enthusiast

jat is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
thanks paula

this is my last day at work - i have all my belongings with me and i just cant wait to get on that plane on monday... saying goodbye etc is hard and to be honest im just ready to go

will be in touch once i get a second