thinking about it.....

Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default thinking about it.....

hi
i havent visited this forum for quite some time, but seeing as though were little homesick and thinking about returning to the uk, i thought id check in and see what i can find out.. r.e our dog, our oz born daughter and other usful info!
its made me smile to read a few of your posts about returning, i have many doubts.
weve been in oz for 20months, were going back for a month holiday soon for a family wedding, and to see what we think
feeling a little like im toatlly fed up with feeling like an outsider, and i just want to have someone who i can just turn up at their house for a cuppa instead of it always being a prearranged meeting with people who you dont really "know" and with people who will never really understand how it feels to be in our situation..sigh...
im sure i'll have a few questions but for now i just wanted to say HI
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thinking about it.....

Originally Posted by island.girl
hi
i havent visited this forum for quite some time, but seeing as though were little homesick and thinking about returning to the uk, i thought id check in and see what i can find out.. r.e our dog, our oz born daughter and other usful info!
its made me smile to read a few of your posts about returning, i have many doubts.
weve been in oz for 20months, were going back for a month holiday soon for a family wedding, and to see what we think
feeling a little like im toatlly fed up with feeling like an outsider, and i just want to have someone who i can just turn up at their house for a cuppa instead of it always being a prearranged meeting with people who you dont really "know" and with people who will never really understand how it feels to be in our situation..sigh...
Hi islandgirl.
Whereabouts r u on far nth cost?
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:11 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

hi

Hi island.girl - I suppose that even if you like/love your new country, some people always feel like an outsider. We stayed a year and I can honestly say that one of the things I hated was that feeling of not belonging. Of course after only a year what could I have expected? I guess it takes decades to become truly Aussie.

Possibly you are just going through a period of unrest and once you have visited the Uk again, you may decide you can't wait to get back "home" to Oz again.

Good luck
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Hi islandgirl.
Whereabouts r u on far nth cost?

tweed coast, its beautiful here. BUT you know...
what about you are you far north coast?
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

tweed coast, its beautiful here. BUT you know...
what about you are you far north coast?
Pm'd you