Telephone customer service in the UK

Telephone customer service in the UK

Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:44 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Telephone customer service in the UK

Originally Posted by Elvira
Healthnet or Kaiser?
Bluecross - but we might be joining Healthnet - are they really bad?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:52 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Bluecross - but we might be joining Healthnet - are they really bad?
Basically they're all as bad as each other.

Just make sure you read the fineprint about which ER they want you to go to in an emergency.

(PS: I have the name and direct line of someone at HN who can be useful if the drones at the call center prove to be difficult...)
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:57 am
Account Closed

Basically they're all as bad as each other.

Just make sure you read the fineprint about which ER they want you to go to in an emergency.

(PS: I have the name and direct line of someone at HN who can be useful if the drones at the call center prove to be difficult...)
Thanks

I picture a vast underground complex of drones crossing all the wires deliberately.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:00 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Thanks

I picture a vast underground complex of drones crossing all the wires deliberately.
If there is one thing worse than being an H4 it must be working in a call centre

On which note I'm off to walk the
Attached Thumbnails Telephone customer service in the UK-u10040312.jpg  
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:06 am
Account Closed

On which note I'm off to walk the

May the Force be with you! (pic from Deb)
Attached Thumbnails Telephone customer service in the UK-yoda.bmp  
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:12 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

On the subject of customer service, I received a letter today from my old bank in the US (State Employees' Credit Union). I emailed them last week because I needed copies of two old Visa statements. Not only did they send them immediately, they emailed me to confirm they'd been sent, with no charge and a charming letter that ended with the line, "Please let us know if there's any other way in which we can serve you".

Now THAT is what I call customer service.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:17 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
On the subject of customer service, I received a letter today from my old bank in the US (State Employees' Credit Union). I emailed them last week because I needed copies of two old Visa statements. Not only did they send them immediately, they emailed me to confirm they'd been sent, with no charge and a charming letter that ended with the line, "Please let us know if there's any other way in which we can serve you".

Now THAT is what I call customer service.
I needed copies of two bank statements from my bank in Canada. I waited two weeks and got charged $5 for each copy.