TAX

Old Nov 25th 2016, 3:22 am
Just Joined

spideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nice
Default Re: TAX

Basically guys I said to HSBC that I wanted to return to the UK eventually but first I wanted to open up an international account, however they said I didn't meet the criteria and she said she thought it was something to do with the juristiction of the country which I thought was odd. However I have been told by my friend who works for a bank in another country said due to international fraud rules have been tightned up by the banks
Old Nov 25th 2016, 3:27 am
Just Joined

spideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nicespideyo is just really nice

I will prob just end up transferring it to a relatives account in the end as its such a pain in the arse. I even rang UK inland revenue up and they said they weren't a 100 percent sure if there would be tax implications but didn't think so and he said he couldn't get one of the technical advisers as they were so busy but said the technical adviser probably wouldn't know either I mean how are they training these people
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:44 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spideyo
Basically guys I said to HSBC that I wanted to return to the UK eventually but first I wanted to open up an international account, however they said I didn't meet the criteria and she said she thought it was something to do with the juristiction of the country which I thought was odd. However I have been told by my friend who works for a bank in another country said due to international fraud rules have been tightned up by the banks
Whoever you spoke to at HSBC was incompetent. Make an appointment specifically with a Premier Customer Relations Manager and take it from there.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Whoever you spoke to at HSBC was incompetent. Make an appointment specifically with a Premier Customer Relations Manager and take it from there.
+1

They also have an ex-pat relationship number you can call, and I have spoken to them before.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

oh cheers guys will look into that again
Old Nov 25th 2016, 4:45 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

oh cheers guys will look into that again
One question first. How much is "a lot of money" to you? Just roughly.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

contacted hsbc premier account and they said that I didn't meet the criteria and he said he thought it was to do with the country that I currently live in regulations
Old Nov 25th 2016, 5:14 pm
Born again atheist

contacted hsbc premier account and they said that I didn't meet the criteria and he said he thought it was to do with the country that I currently live in regulations
How long is your piece of string?