Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Tapeworm and tick brand used on your dogs...

Wikiposts

Tapeworm and tick brand used on your dogs...

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

mctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to all
Default Tapeworm and tick brand used on your dogs...

Hey Guy's
My vet asked me to ask those of you who travelled home already with your dogs what brand did you use for the Tapeworm and tick that the vet administered on your dogs...

She said she didnt want to use a brand on my dog that they might not know in the UK...

So can any of you tell me the brand that your vet used?

Thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tapeworm and tick brand used on your dogs...

They have Frontline and I think Advantix over here and in the US. When our dog came back they had used one of them and all was fine.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

poppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nicepoppycat is just really nice

Originally Posted by mctraill
So can any of you tell me the brand that your vet used? Thanks
Drontal for the Tapeworm treatment (it contains praziquantel). I already had Frontline Plus flea and tick treatment, so I took one phail in and the vet administered it. Hope that helps.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

mctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to all

Perfect...thank you both for your response...