Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Taking Garden Equipment Back

Wikiposts

Taking Garden Equipment Back

Old May 28th 2009, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taking Garden Equipment Back

When we came to Canada any garden equipment had to be absolutely spotless and mud free. Do we have the same issues taking the same stuff make to the UK?
Old May 28th 2009, 3:52 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking Garden Equipment Back

Yes although it's not quite as rigid but you should clean all your garden tools really well.
Old May 28th 2009, 4:47 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Posidrive
When we came to Canada any garden equipment had to be absolutely spotless and mud free. Do we have the same issues taking the same stuff make to the UK?
Have you thought about taking it onto the plane with you?
Old May 29th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Have you thought about taking it onto the plane with you?
I don't think that my lawn tractor will fit
Old May 29th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

hudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Posidrive
I don't think that my lawn tractor will fit
Posidrive

I cleaned up all our garden tools with bleach and then painted them to ship back to the UK. I wanted to bring my lawn tractor back, but wife made me sell it. I could have used it back in the UK instead of a push mower.
I brought back petrol lawn mowers, chainsaw, Brush cutter from Canada, but I really made sure they were cleaned well and repainted.

hudd