Taking back my husband.

Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Ayrria is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taking back my husband.

I've been traveling in the USA on and off for a while. We were considering me moving to the USA but decided that we want my husband to move to England as it is faster and I have a baby on the way (I don't want to move half way across the world with a newborn). Does anyone know how we would even go about getting started? I know we apply for a visa, but how? Who with? Any websites? We will have been married a year on 17th October (07). Our first child is Due in December Oh by the way my husband is a USC!

Thanks,
S x
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:18 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking back my husband.

http://www.britainusa.com/visas/

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Fr...=1006977149953

Have a look at these websites, all you need to know should be there. Best of luck with the move and the new baby.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Ayrria is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taking back my husband.

thank you