It takes Balls!!!

Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:51 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It takes Balls!!!

Hi all,

Well its my first time here in the moving back to UK forum and I have been a member 6/7 months! had read all other posts and thought I would have a nosey and just could not resist putting in my 2 cents worth

After reading a few threads I can't believe that people would come on this part of the site and belittle people for returning to the UK If they don't like to hear about it, then don't bloody read it.

I am still waiting for my visa so maybe still in the rose tinted stage

However if I don't like Oz for whatever reason I hope I have the balls to admit it and come back to the UK. I really believe that it can't be an easy decision and takes courage to admit that maybe Oz (or wherever) is just not what you hoped for.

So good luck to all those moving back I for one think you have real strength

Axx
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It takes Balls!!!

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi all,

Well its my first time here in the moving back to UK forum and I have been a member 6/7 months! had read all other posts and thought I would have a nosey and just could not resist putting in my 2 cents worth

After reading a few threads I can't believe that people would come on this part of the site and belittle people for returning to the UK If they don't like to hear about it, then don't bloody read it.

However if I don't like Oz for whatever reason I hope I have the balls to admit it and come back to the UK. I really believe that it can't be an easy decision and takes courage to admit that maybe Oz (or wherever) is just not what you hoped for.

Axx
You know I've found that it is harder to make the decision for me to leave Canada than it was to come here. Maybe it is partly a feeling of failure, I don't know but I have days when I feel sad about leaving the place. I think you do open a can of worms when you move abroad, you find you love 2 countries for different things.

Ultimately, I do know that I'm happier in the UK though so I am looking forward to it. I appreciate your positive comments, thanks
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Axx
All the very best to you and I hope you get your visa soon and it all works out well. Thanks for your post,your right admitting that perhaps you got it wrong isn't easy.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:28 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Axx
Are you sure you're not a spy?

Very balanced outlook. You have the right attitude and attitude is everything in the expat game. Good luck to you!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, someone who's got open eyes about their move! Well done and long may it continue for you.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 11:37 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Axx
Good post. Don't feel too much sympathy for them though, read enough of it and you will see that they give as good as they get.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:19 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
Good post. Don't feel too much sympathy for them though, read enough of it and you will see that they give as good as they get.

Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Who said we wanted sympathy...
It's good to talk!!
Nice day today in sunny Perth innit
Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:52 am
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
It's good to talk!!
Yea surf club was canceled cos of the rain. Could have done with staying in bed, was up late causing trouble.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:00 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
It's good to talk!!
I hope it clears up as we are off out to an outdoor concert tonight!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:24 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it clears up as we are off out to an outdoor concert tonight!
Oh great. Rather you than me C, just can't rely on the weather here eh!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kevinl
Yea surf club was canceled cos of the rain. Could have done with staying in bed, was up late causing trouble.
LOL..yeah i saw the thread, but it got past my bedtime. I know there's some weirdo's on here, but that freak MtM takes the cream.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:48 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Oh great. Rather you than me C, just can't rely on the weather here eh!
sun is coming out now, think we will be fine.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:56 am
Account Closed

sun is coming out now, think we will be fine.
What concert are you going to NB? owt good!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.