Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Surviving police encounters

Surviving police encounters

Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:28 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Surviving police encounters

You send your kids to school for 23 years but nobody ever really teaches them the important stuff, like fixing a car, keeping a wife happy or surviving police encounters. I strongly urge everyone to please educate your children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyokKFIecIo&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOE9feaWl1U&NR=1
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:36 am
Pedantic Moron

Michelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surviving police encounters

It's a long video but totally worth the time.

http://www.wimp.com/coprule
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:23 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL to the first one, brilliantly done, and I am soooo giving the link to the driving school I just did my adult education class with, as he was clearly bored with the videos he had selected as well, but it was spot on with the info, brilliant.
If you think I have been done for something, CT now insists all adults over 18s take a shortened version of the high school ed before applying the the US for the first time, it costs $125 for 8 hours BUT I am convinced that why I passed my theory test, as I had read the book over and over but not going in.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
You send your kids to school for 23 years but nobody ever really teaches them the important stuff, like fixing a car, keeping a wife happy or surviving police encounters. I strongly urge everyone to please educate your children.
Why? I don't get it? If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:32 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Why? I don't get it? If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
did you watch the you tubes? FAF even the serious one but for a brit important lessons I was lucky I had a guy do our drivers ed who was familar with europians and said what ever you do "DON'T GET OUT OF THE CAR! DON'T REACH FOR DOCUMENTS UNTIL ASKED THEY HAVE GUNS"
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:36 am
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light

Probably the best video on YouTube about his subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65zXl...om=PL&index=36
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
did you watch the you tubes? FAF even the serious one but for a brit important lessons I was lucky I had a guy do our drivers ed who was familar with europians and said what ever you do "DON'T GET OUT OF THE CAR! DON'T REACH FOR DOCUMENTS UNTIL ASKED THEY HAVE GUNS"
What does that have to do with refusing a search. If you have nothing to hide why would you need to refuse a search?
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:40 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

What does that have to do with refusing a search. If you have nothing to hide why would you need to refuse a search?
You know I ignored you the first time?
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
You know I ignored you the first time?
Do I care?

I was replying to Maid of Kent!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 4:17 am
member of little note

Do I care?

I was replying to Maid of Kent!
I agree, I would never have anything to hide so I would allow a search, I thought! but that said, I have recently (last week) found that it may have been illegal for me to be drinking in the passager seat on the way home, hubby driving no alcohol at all, but I opened a can in the front passager seat, and drinking which also left a opened box in the back.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I have recently (last week) found that it may have been illegal for me to be drinking in the passager seat on the way home, hubby driving no alcohol at all, but I opened a can in the front passager seat, and drinking which also left a opened box in the back.
LOL...oops!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:50 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Are people still this naive? Why do you think the 4th Amendment is in place? Please stop undermining everyone else's rights but not only refusing to exercise your own but also saying they shouldn't exist.

You should always refuse a search. If they don't have a good reason that allows them to search without your consent, there's no reason to be looking around. If you've got nothing to hide, then there's no point in looking for something that's not there, in which case you're just wasting their time when they could be doing something else more productive like arresting guilty people instead of harassing innocent people like you.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 12:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, I would never have anything to hide so I would allow a search, I thought! but that said, I have recently (last week) found that it may have been illegal for me to be drinking in the passager seat on the way home, hubby driving no alcohol at all, but I opened a can in the front passager seat, and drinking which also left a opened box in the back.

Yup you could have gotten a ticket for that in New Jersey. A co-worker received one for drinking from and having an open milk carton in the front seat.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Are people still this naive? Why do you think the 4th Amendment is in place? Please stop undermining everyone else's rights but not only refusing to exercise your own but also saying they shouldn't exist.

It unbelievable is'nt it? They just don't know better. A basic history class at the community college might help.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing to hide either, but there's no way on Earth you'd get me to consent to a voluntary search by US cops!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.