Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Surviving police encounters

Surviving police encounters

Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:57 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surviving police encounters

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
but what if I slammed the brakes on and skidded into the middle of the intersection and and the other lights had changed to green....all very hyperthetical but possible.
You would have been driving too fast for the road conditions
Old Jul 17th 2009, 8:18 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
You've got to follow the video!
Was just able to watch it at my parents. Until now, I figured one of them was that Chris Rock bit on how not to get the shit kicked out of you by the cops.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:48 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I have nothing to hide either, but there's no way on Earth you'd get me to consent to a voluntary search by US cops!
wait until you see the new series
Police Women of Broward County on TLC
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
wait until you see the new series
Police Women of Broward County on TLC
Please tell me it will be better than that crap about bountyhunting women in Miami!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Was just able to watch it at my parents. Until now, I figured one of them was that Chris Rock bit on how not to get the shit kicked out of you by the cops.
Get ready to be tazered.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Are people still this naive? Why do you think the 4th Amendment is in place? Please stop undermining everyone else's rights but not only refusing to exercise your own but also saying they shouldn't exist.
Please do not put words in my mouth (or in this case in type) I never said it shouldn't exist or that any ones rights should be taken away!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:06 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Please do not put words in my mouth (or in this case in type) I never said it shouldn't exist or that any ones rights should be taken away!

You really don't understand the stupidity of what you said do you? I thought you were a troll, but now I think you really genuinely just don't get it...
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
So what happens when you refuse a requst to search? The Officer says "Oh, OK." And goes merrily on his way?
Yeah right because we all know that would happen
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
You really don't understand the stupidity of what you said do you? I thought you were a troll, but now I think you really genuinely just don't get it...
Hmmm let me see here, I have been a member of this board for almost 6 years, have over 2000 posts, have NEVER been called a troll until the 1 month newbie comes along, calls me ingnorant and stupid and I'm the troll? Something wrong there somewhere!!!

BTW MR Freedom/ 4th amendment just because I do not agree with you does not make me stupid, I am allowed an opinion, I am not asking you to agree with it all, all I ask it that you act like a grown up and be respectful!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You are the troll .. ..shut it ....
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:31 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Yet more shite from you in this thread too?

Your children don't need educating in their rights when stopped by the police - they could never be stopped because their driving is PERFECT. After all, they're from an OFFICER'S family.

If I were you, I'd find them a YouTube video on how to give the Royal Wave as the police salute them on their drive to school.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:43 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Hmmm let me see here, I have been a member of this board for almost 6 years, have over 2000 posts, have NEVER been called a troll until the 1 month newbie comes along, calls me ingnorant and stupid and I'm the troll? Something wrong there somewhere!!!

BTW MR Freedom/ 4th amendment just because I do not agree with you does not make me stupid, I am allowed an opinion, I am not asking you to agree with it all, all I ask it that you act like a grown up and be respectful!
Hold on sweety- I said that one opinion of you'rs was stupid. I never said you were.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Yet more shite from you in this thread too?

Your children don't need educating in their rights when stopped by the police - they could never be stopped because their driving is PERFECT. After all, they're from an OFFICER'S family.

If I were you, I'd find them a YouTube video on how to give the Royal Wave as the police salute them on their drive to school.
Whatever Mr. "I don't want to assimilate"
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:48 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Hai! I'm just posting on this very important thread, which was started by our Most Important Member. That's all!!! Thank you!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hold on sweety
I am not your 'Sweety' only my hubby calls me that!

Hmmm do I continue to feed the troll... na I have said all I need to say!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.