British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   sTROKE (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/stroke-938191/)

scot47 Apr 19th 2021 2:22 pm

sTROKE

REFERRED TO sTROKE uNIT 2 WEEKS AGO.

nO |ajOR ISSUES BUT SOME MEMORY LOSS, AND H\VE FORGOTTEN HOW TO USE THESE DEVUCES THAT WE ARE ALL ENSLAVED TO

Jerseygirl Apr 19th 2021 2:27 pm

Re: sTROKE

Very sorry to read this Scot. Don’t worry about what or how you post, we can decipher. Please keep us up to date on your progress. All the very best.

Lion in Winter Apr 19th 2021 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 12996964)

nO |ajOR ISSUES BUT SOME MEMORY LOSS, AND H\VE FORGOTTEN HOW TO USE THESE DEVUCES THAT WE ARE ALL ENSLAVED TO

Very sorry to hear this. Nobody gives a damn about your typing - we never did before and we aren't going to start now :)

Very best wishes for your rehab.

scrubbedexpat097 Apr 19th 2021 3:30 pm

Best wishes and hopefully a speedy and full recovery to you.
Your typing is fine, easier to read than many others that use social media forums!

spouse of scouse Apr 19th 2021 4:07 pm

Well that's a bit of a bugger Scot, very glad to hear that you're doing ok though. You're a tough old bugger, you even showed covid the door. Sending you a big hug, follow the doctor's orders and look after yourself (and let other people help you do that when necessary!).

scrubbedexpat142 Apr 19th 2021 4:27 pm

All the best, Scot!

SanDiegogirl Apr 19th 2021 5:42 pm

Sorry to hear this Scot...... best wishes for a speedy recovery.

BEVS Apr 19th 2021 7:39 pm

Crikey. Sorry to read that .
Hope it improves and you get home soon..
M

mikelincs Apr 19th 2021 9:12 pm

Sorry to hear that, glad you are home.

DaveLovesDee Apr 19th 2021 9:23 pm

Hope things improve... Do you have help?

tdrinker Apr 20th 2021 2:49 am

Keep posting; you make a valuable contribution to the forum. Don’t worry about your typing; it will improve with practice and as you recover, your meaning is clear regardless, and none of us are Shakespeare anyway.

Look after yourself.

durham_lad Apr 20th 2021 10:25 am

So sorry to hear this Scot. We don’t give a hoot about your typing, just look after yourself and keep us up to date if you can

robin1234 Apr 20th 2021 12:51 pm

I must admit I was wondering where you were, scot. I wanted to tell you, I’ve been reading a book about Bonnie Dundee, so thanks for the tip. Those Covenanters were (are?) really out there.

Take care of yourself, I’ll be thinking of you.

dougal03 Apr 20th 2021 2:22 pm

Much missed on here,Scot.As you can see,we all send our best wishes & NOBODY cares about your spelling,just keep on posting is all that matters.

Helen1964 Apr 20th 2021 5:28 pm

Keep posting Scot. We’re reading you LOUD AND CLEAR!