STAY OR GO?

Old May 23rd 2007, 5:39 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STAY OR GO?

Originally Posted by kevd
I know this is a moving back to uk topic but maybe you can help.
I am 100% sure i want to live and work in Spain.
My wife is not so sure and it is causing major problems.
I don,t want her to do anything that makes her unhappy but staying in the uk is making me unhappy.
So what do we do?
Have you had a similar experience and how did you solve it?
It seems a no win situation.One of us is going to have to make a sacrifice.
We have children but they are grown up.So hopefully staying in touch wouldnt be too much of a problem being only 2 hours away in spain.
Thanks for your help.
So should we stay or go?
Does it have to be all or nothing? Could you spend part of the year in Spain and the rest in the UK?
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STAY OR GO?

[QUOTE=Heidiboo;4816188] .If you mix with the Spanish and learn the lingo then you will FULLY understand how ***** they are

Do you realise how ignorant your comments are? You cant generalise a WHOLE nation just because you have had bad experiences!
I am Spanish, so in your eyes that straight away makes me a ***** ,whatever that means????

As for being rude to others in here there really is no need for that, all the guys who live in Spain or are moving to Spain in this forum are really nice and never causing trouble, unlike you!