Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Start the day with Blackadder!

Start the day with Blackadder!

Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold
Default Start the day with Blackadder!

“You wouldn't know a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Subtle Plans Are Here Again.'”

Love that one! Just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 3:51 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Start the day with Blackadder!

Originally Posted by Chugabug
“You wouldn't know a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Subtle Plans Are Here Again.'”

Hi and Welcome to BE!

I love Blackadder! Especially the episodes with Lord Flashheart. LOL

Rene
Old Nov 18th 2009, 3:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome.

Although I'm a Rowan Atkinson fan...I've never seen Blackadder.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 4:01 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 18th 2009, 4:52 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi and Welcome to BE!

I love Blackadder! Especially the episodes with Lord Flashheart. LOL

Rene
WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite quote goes something like this "'We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun"

Oh yeah - and "Oh, God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more"

Old Nov 18th 2009, 9:29 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

"...hello.. Bob"

HAHA I love blackadder - have put the entire dvd boxset on my xmas list - its the only real thing I want this year!!! That and a puppy...
Old Nov 18th 2009, 9:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I took a literature course last spring that dedicated an entire week to watching Blackadder episodes. I have no idea why she did that. We were never even tested over the material.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE...is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me ??
Old Nov 19th 2009, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Hello everyone! Good to be here. Makes me want to take a trip to Mrs Miggins Pie Shoppe to celebrate. Perhaps I'll sing a verse from Whoops, Mrs. Miggins, You're Sitting On My Artichokes. Have a good night all.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 3:44 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

"They do say, Mrs M., that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are of course wrong, as you will soon discover...when I stick this toasting fork in your head."

Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
welcome to BE...is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me ??
Indeed, welcome to BE and congrats on your taste in humour!!!

Now "I want you to go out and get me a turkey so large you would think it's mother had been rogered by an omnibus......" cos "I'm as poor as a church mouse, that's just had an enormous tax bill on the very day his wife ran off with another mouse, taking all the cheese."

JG you really have to get hold of some Blackadder, if you like Rowan, you'll love this I was looking for a quote this morning to put on Facebook and ended up reading half the book of Blackadder scripts..... spent 2 hours laughing my socks off and then wondered where the time had gone
Old Nov 19th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond repute

I have a brand new boxed set still sealed (a duplicate gift) if anybody is interested. It is U.K format. Want $40 for it.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:32 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Great timing! We just received the full DVD set of "Black Adder Remastered: The Ultimate Edition", and it's bloody brilliant! Every episode plus a bunch of extra material. We've been watching wall-to-wall Black Adder ever night this week, and it just reminds me that comedy doesn't get any better than that!
Old Nov 20th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Great timing! We just received the full DVD set of "Black Adder Remastered: The Ultimate Edition", and it's bloody brilliant! Every episode plus a bunch of extra material. We've been watching wall-to-wall Black Adder ever night this week, and it just reminds me that comedy doesn't get any better than that!
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Douglas Adams

Yes, we always like to watch Blackadder's Christmas Carol at this time of year.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

nooj has a brilliant futurenooj has a brilliant futurenooj has a brilliant futurenooj has a brilliant futurenooj has a brilliant futurenooj has a brilliant future

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Douglas Adams

Yes, we always like to watch Blackadder's Christmas Carol at this time of year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.