St. Patrick's Day..

Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St. Patrick's Day..

Originally Posted by ironporer
Make sure you cook a 'Traditional Irish Meal'...Corned Beef and cabbage.
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...-irish-048.gif

LOL Belfast born and bred and never had a meal of corned beef and cabbage in my life!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:53 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
I'll be spending St Patricks Day in Mexico. I'm sure it's chocker full of Irish there too!
I have a Mexican friend who has a shamrock tattooed on his shoulder. Maybe he belongs to a lost Irish clan in Mexico.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:31 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Arrggghh - bloody St Patrick.

Got the kids ready for school - both wearing something green. Told my little girl that yes she could take her little leprechaun to school to show her friends and English teacher. Showed them the pretty St Patrick's Day email with pictures I had ready to send off to friends and family ..........

and then the kids discovered that one of their much beloved little dwarf hamsters was stone dead and shrivelled looking in the cage !!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling a bit like my dad at the moment who on his most cynical days has been known to say, "if it weren't for bad luck, the Irish would have no luck at all!"

Come on St Pat, point me to a crock of gold !!!!!!!!!!

Happy St Patrick's Day to the rest of you. May your day be blessed with more luck than I have had so far today.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Well they were piling into work this morning all wearing shades of Green
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Arrggghh - bloody St Patrick.

Got the kids ready for school - both wearing something green. Told my little girl that yes she could take her little leprechaun to school to show her friends and English teacher. Showed them the pretty St Patrick's Day email with pictures I had ready to send off to friends and family ..........

and then the kids discovered that one of their much beloved little dwarf hamsters was stone dead and shrivelled looking in the cage !!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling a bit like my dad at the moment who on his most cynical days has been known to say, "if it weren't for bad luck, the Irish would have no luck at all!"

Come on St Pat, point me to a crock of gold !!!!!!!!!!

Happy St Patrick's Day to the rest of you. May your day be blessed with more luck than I have had so far today.

Awwwwwww poor lil' hamster, I bet the kids were really upset!
Hope your day gets better!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone that celebrates it
Old Mar 17th 2009, 2:15 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chi_town
O and questions about whether we are still 'at war' with the British
Next time you get asked that one just reply, in your broadest South Armagh accent, "Do you know what a punishment beating is?"
Old Mar 17th 2009, 2:31 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Awwwwwww poor lil' hamster, I bet the kids were really upset!
Hope your day gets better!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone that celebrates it
Thanks

8 year old girl had a tear in her eye and asked if we could bury little Rosie in the garden.

Soon to be 6 year old boy said "ah poor thing. Is she dead? Is she really dead? Can I touch it?"
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Thanks

8 year old girl had a tear in her eye and asked if we could bury little Rosie in the garden.

Soon to be 6 year old boy said "ah poor thing. Is she dead? Is she really dead? Can I touch it?"

Boys are so funny!! when my oldest was in middle school, our fish died, they had just started doing 'dissections' in science class and he wanted to show us how to expose all the 'inside stuff' using Dad's stanley knife!!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:17 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Boys are so funny!! when my oldest was in middle school, our fish died, they had just started doing 'dissections' in science class and he wanted to show us how to expose all the 'inside stuff' using Dad's stanley knife!!
Yeah, funny in a Jeffrey Dahmer way...?
Englishtart, google "homicidal triad". Does he wet the bed? If so, be very afraid...
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Yeah, funny in a Jeffrey Dahmer way...?
Englishtart, google "homicidal triad". Does he wet the bed? If so, be very afraid...
Too funny! actually he is 21 next month and we are very proud of him, he is a member of the US Navy now and somewhere sailing around the gulf!

I do know what you are getting at though, most serial killers started out torturing poor defenseless animals
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:33 pm

Too funny! actually he is 21 next month and we are very proud of him, he is a member of the US Navy now and somewhere sailing around the gulf!

I do know what you are getting at though, most serial killers started out torturing poor defenseless animals
Sailing around the Gulf and what a lot of fish to disect ! Lol
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Well they were piling into work this morning all wearing shades of Green
I got told off by my little one when I picked him up from kindergarden, as he hadn't been dressed in green. Oh well
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:41 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nethead
I got told off by my little one when I picked him up from kindergarden, as he hadn't been dressed in green. Oh well
Ah, the shame of it! Make him some green Kool Aid.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:41 pm

My daughter rang her Granddad to say "Happy St. Pat's" and then proceeded to tell him that her day didn't have a good luck start as they found the hamster dead, stiff and curled up in the cage.

I could hear my dad choking on his drink across the phone lines and trying desperately not to laugh.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:43 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Next time you get asked that one just reply, in your broadest South Armagh accent, "Do you know what a punishment beating is?"
By the paras? Kneecapping included for free?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.