Spring UK 2006 Pictures

Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold
Default Spring UK 2006 Pictures

I hope these turn out ok, just wanted to share some beautiful pictures of spring from last year. I really enjoyed getting out and about with my camera, hope you enjoy the views

Plants

P.S.

1st Pic. Woods by the side of Princethorpe College, Warwickshire
2 Blossom
3 New leaves on trees
4. Woods at Princethorpe
5. The local squirrel coming for a feed!
Attached Thumbnails Spring UK 2006 Pictures-bluebell-wood-094.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-2006-may-017.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-2006-june-sturminster-newton-cemetary-avbury-073.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-bluebell-wood-007.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-img_0865.jpg  

Last edited by PLANTS; Apr 15th 2007 at 12:42 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring UK 2006 Pictures

Originally Posted by PLANTS
I hope these turn out ok, just wanted to share some beautiful pictures of spring from last year. I really enjoyed getting out and about with my camera, hope you enjoy the views

Plants

P.S.

2 Blossom
3 New leaves on trees
4. Woods at Princethorpe
oh plants they are lovely pics!
was trying to do the same thing but for the Suffolk thread - but my attachmenats gone!!! how do you get thumbnails up like that?
nice to see you posting again
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chance to be
oh plants they are lovely pics!
was trying to do the same thing but for the Suffolk thread - but my attachmenats gone!!! how do you get thumbnails up like that?
nice to see you posting again

Thanks, they are lovely aren't they and have loads more that I have to "turn around" as I took them in portrait.

After you click QUOTE and the message box comes up, on the 2nd line there is B I U etc and then further along a little square picture, yellowish colour which if you hover over says INSERT IMAGE, click on that and then Browse to go to your PC to add pictures.

Hope that makes sense. I added two then went back and 'edited' it to add more just so I knew the first ones were there.

Plants
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, they are lovely aren't they and have loads more that I have to "turn around" as I took them in portrait.

After you click QUOTE and the message box comes up, on the 2nd line there is B I U etc and then further along a little square picture, yellowish colour which if you hover over says INSERT IMAGE, click on that and then Browse to go to your PC to add pictures.

Hope that makes sense. I added two then went back and 'edited' it to add more just so I knew the first ones were there.

Plants
thanks love, but it only lets me browse from a url, not my pc - maybe you need to be a premium member or something? oh well, off topic - pics are great - you will be able to get some nice sunny ones today! 34 degrees here!
c
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, gave you duff instructions, oops!
Should hover over the paperclip/attachments, top right line.
That should work for you sorry about that.

Plants
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, gave you duff instructions, oops!
Should hover over the paperclip/attachments, top right line.
That should work for you sorry about that.

Plants
done it!!!
but gave up after 3 as took ages!!!
at least i know now
thanks
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:41 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

What lovely piccies - I can't wait for the bluebells this year
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:11 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi all, I just wanted to share some piccies that I took at Lake Derwentwater on Friday. It was beautifull. Took them on my phone so don't capture the true beauty but you get the picture
Attached Thumbnails Spring UK 2006 Pictures-dsc00116.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-dsc00115.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-dsc00114.jpg  
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by heading downunder 2002
Hi all, I just wanted to share some piccies that I took at Lake Derwentwater on Friday. It was beautifull. Took them on my phone so don't capture the true beauty but you get the picture
Oh wow, such lovely pictures - thanks for showing

Plants
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:43 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Your bluebell photos made me cry PLANTS. My dad died 6mths ago. One of my biggest memories of him was taking me to the bluebell woods as a child. It is such a strong memory for me.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Your bluebell photos made me cry PLANTS. My dad died 6mths ago. One of my biggest memories of him was taking me to the bluebell woods as a child. It is such a strong memory for me.
I am so sorry for your loss Flea and I hope they were tears of joy for the memories they carry for you and your Dad and didn't get you too upset. Standing in the center of those woods with nothing but bluebells all around me was one of the most spiritual things I have ever felt - the beauty was astounding.

Apologies if it upset you. Freesia's do it for me when I think of my old Mum whose gone.

Plants
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:01 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they are great memories. I remember we would gather as many bluebells as i could carry to take home to mum.
I am going to make a trip down there one of my top priorities when we get back home. Hopefully we will be back around spring time too!

Thankyou
Old May 7th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Plants

P.S.

2 Blossom
3 New leaves on trees
4. Woods at Princethorpe
Ahhh those pics are too nice, thanks for posting them

Seeing the beauty of UK is so nice.
Cannot wait to go for a bluebell walk again, or through autumn leaves.
In Tassie I was in a tree fern and moss forest which had the same effect - those times when you stop and know you'll always remember
Old May 7th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Thought it was about time I uploaded some more piccies of spring to remind us all of what we missing!

One of the pictures if sunrise on a March morning - I made my husband rush outside with the camera for this one and some more fabulous ones he took.

Plants

1st Magnolia bush in a neighbours garden
2. Snowdrops - as if you didn't know!
3. Runrise in March
4. Blossom outside Princethorpe College, Warks
5. Field of Rape Seed
Attached Thumbnails Spring UK 2006 Pictures-100_3299.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-img_0879.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-img_0913.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-bluebell-wood-131.jpg   Spring UK 2006 Pictures-bluebell-wood-119.jpg  

Last edited by PLANTS; May 7th 2007 at 8:52 am. Reason: p.s.
Old May 7th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thought it was about time I uploaded some more piccies of spring to remind us all of what we missing!

One of the pictures if sunrise on a March morning - I made my husband rush outside with the camera for this one and some more fabulous ones he took.

Plants

1st Magnolia bush in a neighbours garden
2. Snowdrops - as if you didn't know!
3. Runrise in March
4. Blossom outside Princethorpe College, Warks
5. Field of Rape Seed
Its enough to make me cry......

x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.