Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

deboltz will become famous soon enoughdeboltz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: South-West England

when is the supply due to go back on?

its not just the drinking though is it, its the washing etc
Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:24 pm
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

Cheltenham is gorgeous, when we debated about retiring back for a few years, it was high on the list.

Avoid when the Cheltenham Races are on, can get a little crowded.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:14 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna Allan
Hi Blaze

My dentist also went over to work in the UK for a couple of years obviously for the money. I think it's very sad that the SA dentist you worked for didn't have any social life, heck you only live once and if you can enjoy at least some of the hard earned money, what's the point. Don't think I could manage without a TV and we'll definitely do the social thing every now and again even if it's just popping into the local pop for a drink or two. I know it's quite difficult trying to make new friends but I'm sure we'll probably bump into quite a few people who are also in our situation and that might help break the ice.

I agree, it was sad. I'm sure that he could have had plenty of friends had me made an effort to get out there and socialize, he just never wanted to.
He was always very proud of his car (it was a second hand one, nice but nothing overly special). He would go out at lunch time with a bucket of soapy water and clean it in the car park at least once a week.
One year our office went to the company Christmas party (we ran a dental office that was part of a larger dental group) and he had a few drinks. He was a completely different person I can tell you. Really having fun and socializing without a problem. Maybe that was what he needed to do everyday, go down the pub!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deboltz
i understand that, and have worked with drug addicts in the past all towns and cities have drug problems

just bournemouth is well known for smack and ive known at least 8 people who have moved there just for that reason - easier to get supplies
Hmm, that is sad. I am a little out of touch at the moment. Perhaps it's the new Bristol ? West Dorset dealers used to head that way for stock. It IS a busy town and certainly parts of Boscombe have always had a drug problem ( last 25 years anyway). As for living there...not for me.I will stick to cow country!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by deboltz
when is the supply due to go back on?

its not just the drinking though is it, its the washing etc
14 days they reckon.

To be honest its not a major disaster, but just a bit inconvenient really. Washing your hair in cold water isnt great. Its interesting to see how much water we all waste now that we havent got any and how much you can actually save, use for several different purposes etc.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Howard1944
Cheltenham is gorgeous, when we debated about retiring back for a few years, it was high on the list.

Avoid when the Cheltenham Races are on, can get a little crowded.
I reckon the OP should consider Cheltenham. And it does get busy races times, but the atmosphere is fantastic and you dont have to go anywhere near the course to enjoy it.

depends whether they consider the town to be South West enough also I suppose.