Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Some positive news about Britain

Some positive news about Britain

Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:50 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some positive news about Britain

Originally Posted by Diggler
What do you think to that Cricket then Jules ??
Nice one dibs
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:51 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Your right Jewels they are not easily available and never have been...So whats your point

When i was in my teens we had the skin heads haha they didn't use knifes or guns.......They used bog chains

In the 80's we had punks.they didn't use knifes or guns......they used safty pins
Its called trends and they are often influenced by environmental and socio-econmic situations etc.

By the way we have a large eastern european population here and knife crime amongst them is minimal...........Wonder what makes the UK scenario different then?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:55 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Its called trends and they are often influenced by environmental and socio-econmic situations etc.

By the way we have a large eastern european population here and knife crime amongst them is minimal...........Wonder what makes the UK scenario different then?
Oh dear Maybe because the Spanish are dancers
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:01 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear Maybe because the Spanish are dancers
After a slow dance with an English tourist, I normally end up whipping my knife out anyway.............Its sharp you know.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:02 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Tricia
Probably both but think this strikes at the core of what we were talking about earlier i.e political correctness killing reasoned debate. I will be very interested to see the consequences of taking such a stance, will it be different to if it were an English white shopkeeper ? Whether or not I agree with him is irrelevent, all I want to see is everyone being treated the same.
Do you know....i'm not sure an English white shop keeper would have the balls or the stupidity to say it on the national news He or she would get any flak ...from all sides
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:04 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

After a slow dance with an English tourist, I normally end up whipping my knife out anyway.............Its sharp you know.
Sharper then the English tourist
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:09 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Sharper then the English tourist
Most definately and with deeper penetration as an added bonus

Talking of that, I have to go to bed now but I`m going to make sure my windows and doors are secure.............Don`t want any knife wielding eastern europeans climbing in.

Last edited by Jules Europe; Mar 19th 2009 at 11:19 am.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:16 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Most definately and with deeper penetration as an added bonus

Talking of that, I have to go to bed now but I`m going to make sure my windows and doors are secure.............Don`t want any knife weilding eastern europeans climbing in.
Just wip it out sharpish Jewels ....You'll scare the life out of them

Oh and its wielding not weilding
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Any immigrant from anywhere contemplating moving to the UK should look at it as an absolute privilege,not their god damn right!I recently spoke to a friend of mine who works for the local council,and she told me it never ceases to amaze her the amount of polish people "demanding"council houses?Unbelievable when you consider that some of the "natives"have been on the housing list for 5 yrs+?Maybe someone should of had the bright idea of capping immigration before the EU even came into it.But hey thats probably expecting too much right?If I happen to hear of any foreigners milking the system illegally (and I do know of a couple already)then I am not going to think twice about telling the authorities.My taxes are paying their lifestyles?I'm not happy about that.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 2:49 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see any mention of this in the Barbie this morning. I'm sure if something similar happened at LGW or LHR they'd be all over it.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 3:14 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
I didn't see any mention of this in the Barbie this morning. I'm sure if something similar happened at LGW or LHR they'd be all over it.
I think it is your duty as an upstanding citizen to inform them Elfman

Tell them all to bring crowbars over with them
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:24 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I think it is your duty as an upstanding citizen to inform them Elfman

Tell them all to bring crowbars over with them
Oh dear Must be a velly bad place..........

You sure it wasn't Heathrow or Gatwick ??? Could they of made a mistake
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:14 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I think there was

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599092
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:27 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
yes, sorry, I overlooked one solitary post about this nightmare before I made my post. I still think that if this had happened in a British airport it would have brought the UK-bashers out in force
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

yes, sorry, I overlooked one solitary post about this nightmare before I made my post. I still think that if this had happened in a British airport it would have brought the UK-bashers out in force
I dare say you are right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.