Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

So, What Would YOU Do With It?

Wikiposts

So, What Would YOU Do With It?

Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:59 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, What Would YOU Do With It?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...lion-each.html

On TV this morning, they reckon that if these winners placed their winnings in an ordinary savings account, they would earn £2million interest PER MÓNTH!!!

I wouldnt know where to start spending that amount of cash.
And if anyone says it wont change their life, i shall hang them!!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: So, What Would YOU Do With It?

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

On TV this morning, they reckon that if these winners placed their winnings in an ordinary savings account, they would earn £2million interest PER MÓNTH!!!

me i would give at least half of it away, to people i know and have worked with over the years, enough to pay off mortgages ect
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:43 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

It's just wrong wrong wrong,all that money for ONE person...you can't spend all that money surely. Well i'd have a good try i'm just sooooo jealous.
I read in the paper that they will have to live in hiding for fear of being kidappped
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:45 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by concretepump
me i would give at least half of it away, to people i know and have worked with over the years, enough to pay off mortgages ect
I would set up a help centre for a cause close to my heart
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:49 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
It's just wrong wrong wrong,all that money for ONE person...you can't spend all that money surely. Well i'd have a good try i'm just sooooo jealous.
I read in the paper that they will have to live in hiding for fear of being kidappped
But if they choose to remain anonymous (which i would do) then no one will know who they are
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:51 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

But if they choose to remain anonymous (which i would do) then no one will know who they are
True, but someone will know somewhere and word gets about. I'd be worried...and scared if i had all that money. Happy too
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:55 am
I don't give a damn

True, but someone will know somewhere and word gets about. I'd be worried...and scared if i had all that money. Happy too
I'd keep it quiet if you gave me 5 mill
Old Nov 9th 2009, 3:09 am
Account Closed

I'd keep it quiet if you gave me 5 mill
I'd keep quiet at 1 million
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Ciderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud of

I'd keep quiet at 1 million
I'm a real bargain; 50,000 would buy my silence!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:07 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Ciderman
I'm a real bargain; 50,000 would buy my silence!
Bloody hell

what a cheap skate!!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Ciderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud of

Bloody hell

what a cheap skate!!
Well an additional 50 grand would certainly help with my move back to the UK..... Ask me again when I'm settled in and my price will probably have risen. So one-time offer, bargain at half the price. Think my sales pitch still needs some work....
Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:34 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be what to do with the mess left in your sleeve from sneezing or coughing into it, as we are advised to do now.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

With 50 grand I can pay someone to clean it up
Old Nov 9th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd move to Australia, probably somewhere like Perth
Old Nov 9th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

It'd change my life because if all I had coming in was 2m per mth I'd seriously have to tighten my belt.

Might even have to turn off the underwater lighting in the dog's indoor pool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.