Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

so long and thanks for the advice and a long story short :)

so long and thanks for the advice and a long story short :)

Old Dec 31st 2010, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so long and thanks for the advice and a long story short :)

Originally Posted by Awesome Welles
What language is that? It's almost English, but then, the refreshing absence of puctuation and bizarre rambling sentence construction, where one subject meanders seamlessly into another, totally unconnected one, make it somehow other-worldly.
Somehow, I just don't think she would really care. She's survived a crazy journey, she's back in the UK and she appears to be happy. I got that from her posts, you didn't get the same?
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:01 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

What language is that? It's almost English, but then, the refreshing absence of puctuation and bizarre rambling sentence construction, where one subject meanders seamlessly into another, totally unconnected one, make it somehow other-worldly.
If you read her signature line, you will understand her difficulty with the written language. And hey, anyone can make a typo, eh?
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

think before you write..... have a bit of respect for others.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Awesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation!
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Awesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
If you read her signature line, you will understand her difficulty with the written language. And hey, anyone can make a typo, eh?
Thank you for pointing that out to me (both of my foolish errors). I feel a bit of a plonker now and unreservedly eat crow.
My apologies to the original poster are sincere, though I understand if they are not accepted.

Studying the profiles of contributors never really occurred to me - but it will from now on.

Sorry again, for my insensitivity.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for pointing that out to me (both of my foolish errors). I feel a bit of a plonker now and unreservedly eat crow.
My apologies to the original poster are sincere, though I understand if they are not accepted.

Studying the profiles of contributors never really occurred to me - but it will from now on.

Sorry again, for my insensitivity.
Don't feel too bad, we've all made the same comments to her at some point.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Don't feel too bad, we've all made the same comments to her at some point.
We've ALL, oh Yes ? I think not, Miss Goody Two Shoes !
Old Jan 1st 2011, 10:22 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

, no worries, and yes I am happy to be home, Happy New Year all of you.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
I am loving the Fish and chips, 3 times in 8 days! that is healthy??? right?
Better than 8 times in 3 days - you're showing significant restraint!