Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

So long, farewell, aufedersein, goodbye...

So long, farewell, aufedersein, goodbye...

Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:15 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So long, farewell, aufedersein, goodbye...

It's time for me to say TTFN to you all for a while as, at long last, it's my turn to go home

For 4 years I've wanted this, dreamed of this, and now it's finally happening and I can honestly say, hand on heart, I am really excited and so looking forward to starting a new adventure in glorious Devon.

We've completed on the house, the cats are safely snuggled up in their cattery in Devon, the shippers are coming at 7 am in the morning and both me and hubs are a tad bleary today after a little get together with friends and sooooooooo not in the mood for cleaning and sorting today

So, this is it chaps, I'l say "Ta ta" for now and catch up with you all on the other side. Keep smiling
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

sueduffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So long, farewell, aufedersein, goodbye...

Tracey,i wish you and the family every happiness for your new life in Devon.

Have a safe journey.

Best wishes Sue
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:40 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
It's time for me to say TTFN to you all for a while as, at long last, it's my turn to go home

For 4 years I've wanted this, dreamed of this, and now it's finally happening and I can honestly say, hand on heart, I am really excited and so looking forward to starting a new adventure in glorious Devon.

We've completed on the house, the cats are safely snuggled up in their cattery in Devon, the shippers are coming at 7 am in the morning and both me and hubs are a tad bleary today after a little get together with friends and sooooooooo not in the mood for cleaning and sorting today

So, this is it chaps, I'l say "Ta ta" for now and catch up with you all on the other side. Keep smiling
I wish you and your family nothing but the "best".
I hope you all find peace and happiness in your
new adventure
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck Trace.

Looking forward to an update when you get home.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:57 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Tracey

keep us all up to date
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Tracy, it seems to have come around so quickly since you made the decision. Congrats, wishing you and the family all the best in your new life back home.

p.s. have a packet of pickled onion monster munch for me will you?!!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Bye Tracey

All the very best to you all
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:06 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

A long time coming but hopefully well worth the wait for you

All the best to you and your family.

Sel x
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Tracey : Hope it all goes smoothly and don't forget to check in and update us
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

All the Best Tracey!!!! I hope it goes well and when you are living it up down in Devon, give us all a thought every now and then! Hope it works for you!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:05 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Tracey. I know just how you are feeling. Enoy your new life. The autumn colours will be gorgeous right now.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:24 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Any chance of squeezing a family of 4 into your case and dropping us back to Plymouth
Best Wishes on your safe return.Proper job! me handsome.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

happy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond reputehappy4 has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of good luck Tracey for you and your family. It's cold and raining but still oh so amazing to be home, axx
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Tracey seems to have come round quickly (probably not for you though!)

Wishing you all much love and luck with the next part of your journey in life - hope all your dreams come true!

Don't forget us all though, will ya?!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

TTFN Tracy...

Wishing you and yours every happiness. Please keep in touch and hope Devon is everything you want it to be, as Im sure it will.

Cheers Irish Guinness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.