Old May 17th 2007, 9:57 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So Long, Farewell..........

Horayyyyy TT...

You'll be on that plane soon.
Old May 17th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Did I see you said Kent?? Whereabouts ???

Good luck you to, hopefully we wont be too long behind younow, have very very interested buyers , but still waiting to sell (home open this weekend).

Good on yer and great news!!
Old May 17th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Treacle Tart
Well I just had to let you in on our news....

House is sold, settlement is 26th June and our flights are booked for the 29th June!

It feels great to actually have something booked and not be in a state of limbo anymore!

I feel so positive, its the best I've felt in ages. Someone actually said to me the other day that I look younger, didn't realise I looked that old in the first place

Anyway just wanted to share, off to do a silly dance around the room, again!!
Can't wipe the smile off my face, not sure about looking younger, more like the village idiot at the moment, but I don't care because I'M GOING HOME!!!!
Dear TT
I hope you will have a safe and happy jopurney home and the time just flies by til you're on that plane!

Kath...house sold??? Whats this??? Havent been on here a while, so apologies for seeming not with it. Is East coast out of the equation now, or are you still going to try there first?
Again, sorry to sound thick!!

GOOD LUCK

Chrissy x
Old May 18th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be
Dear TT
I hope you will have a safe and happy jopurney home and the time just flies by til you're on that plane!

Kath...house sold??? Whats this??? Havent been on here a while, so apologies for seeming not with it. Is East coast out of the equation now, or are you still going to try there first?
Again, sorry to sound thick!!

GOOD LUCK

Chrissy x
No decided if it dont work here cant see it working there, anyway miss our lives back in UK so are going straight home, fingers x those people who want our house sell theirs soon, want to be back before xmas...
Old May 19th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
I rang Singapore Air up recently re extra baggage for returning home and they told me that we'd still only be allowed the usual amount, but they do allow up to 25kg each. Not exactly what we wanted to hear!
Hi all,

Just to say that when we flew back to the UK 2 weeks ago with Singapore, we were only supposed to have 20kg each and 10kg for the baby. I know people say unofficially you are allowed 25kg each, but the bloke that checked us in told me we were allowed 27kg each and if it was a few kgs over it would be ok. Ours was actually 16 over but we got away with it. We had 2 big cases, 1 medium and 1 small + a Britax car seat (checked it in wrapped in plastic as baby was in bassinet on plane). We also managed to get 4 hand luggage bags (2 full of toys and photos in frames, one with baby stuff for flight and one with the all important laptop) as well as the 3 wheeler for the baby and a Mclaran buggy for Flynn as I suddenly realised at the last minute that even though he's nearly 4, Singapore airport for 2 hours walking in the middle of the night could be a problem, thank God I took it! I did phone and tell Singapore that were were moving to the UK and had one way tickets but they wouldn't up the baggage like they did on the way to Oz. Hope this helps.

Jo
Old May 19th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Good luck! Wish it was me, still haven't sold our house
Old May 19th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Treacle Tart
Well I just had to let you in on our news....

House is sold, settlement is 26th June and our flights are booked for the 29th June!

It feels great to actually have something booked and not be in a state of limbo anymore!

I feel so positive, its the best I've felt in ages. Someone actually said to me the other day that I look younger, didn't realise I looked that old in the first place

Anyway just wanted to share, off to do a silly dance around the room, again!!
Can't wipe the smile off my face, not sure about looking younger, more like the village idiot at the moment, but I don't care because I'M GOING HOME!!!!
I know some day hopefully soon, I will have that feeling, I get quite happy thinking about it. Its the only thing that cheers me up.
Old May 20th 2007, 3:21 am
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Did I see you said Kent?? Whereabouts ???

Good luck you to, hopefully we wont be too long behind younow, have very very interested buyers , but still waiting to sell (home open this weekend).

Good on yer and great news!!
Kath, I am moving back to Sidcup.

Originally Posted by fishfinger
Good luck! Wish it was me, still haven't sold our house
Ah fishfinger, I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had sold yet. It'll happen and you'll soon be on that plane.

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
I know some day hopefully soon, I will have that feeling, I get quite happy thinking about it. Its the only thing that cheers me up.
Pennyhen2, I've pmd you xx

Last edited by Treacle Tart; May 20th 2007 at 3:22 am. Reason: Spelling.