Reload this Page >

So long, farewell.........

So long, farewell.........

Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So long, farewell.........

Tina!!

It was lovely seeing you and the girls last night. Shame about the weirdo! You's a brave girl Tina!!

Have a safe and uneventful trip back home. I hope it ends up being all that you want it to be, and more.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow night, wishing I was on that plane with you girl!!!

Take care. Think of us and keep in touch eh?
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:03 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So long, farewell.........

good luck to you tina, all the best on your return!!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 2:01 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Here, here............all the best Tina. Thinking of you.

Have a safe journey and best of luck with everything
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I didnt come, my jetlag got the better of me

Best of luck back in UK, all our best wishes and keep us posted...

Kath
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I didn't come last night. Hope you have a good journey and a great life back in the UK.

Jo
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Tina!!

It was lovely seeing you and the girls last night. Shame about the weirdo! You's a brave girl Tina!!

Have a safe and uneventful trip back home. I hope it ends up being all that you want it to be, and more.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow night, wishing I was on that plane with you girl!!!

Take care. Think of us and keep in touch eh?
All the best Tina, sorry couldnt make it.

Safe journey. Keep in touch.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Hi Girlies! just a quick one to say that we are safe and sound and getting into the swing of things! Jack was an angel on the flights and is loving being with all his rellies! They are spoling him silly! Its early days I know but it is so nice to be HOME, everything is so familiar and comforting! and so GREEN!!! I do notice that there is a bit of dog dirt on the streets and plastic bags caught in hedgerows but i suppose after coming from the sterile streets of Perth its understandable. The roads seem really narrow and the traffic seems to move a whole lot quicker but these are the only negatives so far.
The weather has been beautiful since we arrived (61 today) and when i drove over to my friends house on Wednesday evening i was treated to beautiful views of the golden sun setting over rolling green hills and a gentle mist rising in the valleys........honestly it filled my heart with joy!!
Anyway I will get on with Easter! We are going over to my sisters house for lunch (JOY!) and I'm sure there will be lots of Easter Eggs!!!
Will speak to you all soon - Thanks for making my last months in Perth more bearable! Tina XXXX

Last edited by Tina Baker; Apr 6th 2007 at 8:15 am. Reason: spelling!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tina Baker
Hi Girlies! just a quick one to say that we are safe and sound and getting into the swing of things! Jack was an angel on the flights and is loving being with all his rellies! They are spoling him silly! Its early days I know but it is so nice to be HOME, everything is so familiar and comforting! and so GREEN!!! I do notice that there is a bit of dog dirt on the streets and plastic bags caught in hedgerows but i suppose after coming from the sterile streets of Perth its understandable. The roads seem really narrow and the traffic seems to move a whole lot quicker but these are the only negatives so far.
The weather has been beautiful since we arrived (61 today) and when i drove over to my friends house on Wednesday evening i was treated to beautiful views of the golden sun setting over rolling green hills and a gentle mist rising in the valleys........honestly it filled my heart with joy!!
Anyway I will get on with Easter! We are going over to my sisters house for lunch (JOY!) and I'm sure there will be lots of Easter Eggs!!!
Will speak to you all soon - Thanks for making my last months in Perth more bearable! Tina XXXX
Oh Tina...can't believe your back there it seems weird we were only sat together last week and now your hundreds of miles away.!!
I have heard the weather is beautiful at the moment in the UK, but we're not allowed to say anything positive about the UK are we
Have a great Easter and all the best to your new life
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina,

So glad you are back and all is well. Hope to be joining you soon. Keep us posted.

Jo
Old Apr 7th 2007, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Tina!!!!!!!!

So glad it's looking good so far back home. Fancy coming on here and tormenting us all with tales of green fields, family lunches, windy lanes and spring weather!

It's still the same old same old in sterile Perth. You ain't missing nowt petal. You're in the best place.

Have you sorted a house out yet? Jobs? Cars?

Keep in touch please.

T xx
Old Apr 7th 2007, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Glad you are having the best time Tina, keep in touch.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Glad its all starting to fall into place for you..

We will be returning within the next few months (Yippee) cant wait, so will come and see you (much to the annoyance of those on here)!!!(only joking girls xx)

Good luck and hope all goes well, are you house hunting now??

Kath x
Old Apr 7th 2007, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
so will come and see you (much to the annoyance of those on here)!!!(only joking girls xx)

Kath x
Oh hush up woman
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

It will be lovely to see you again Kath, I will look forward to it, although I thought you were going to be there a bit longer what with the dog washing business........?
We are house hunting, yeah.......There are not many that will take a dog, 2cats and a toddler but we haven't given up just yet! We are looking in quite a rural area too so that means that there are less houses up for rent.
The weather is really beautiful, i brought Jack loads of thick fleaces and sweatshirts ready for arctic tempratures and today he has been running around in a t-shirt!
We went to Meadowhall shopping centre today.....now I know that I moaned about the only thing to do on a saturday in Perth was to go to the shopping centre and here we are doing just that back in blighty! The only difference is that the shops are unbelievable here............the choice of clothes girls is breath taking! I have been having a bit of a nice time with the proceeds from the house!!
We are off out for a pint tonight at a nice country pub.....the inlaws are baby sitting!! How fabulous to be able to go out with Nathan instead of us both sitting in! Anyway lovelies Its so nice to hear from you all, I will still post but i'm sure you will understand that my lap-top and I arn't as close as we used to be! TXXX
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:41 am
Account Closed

Hi Tina

I hope the house situation sorts itself sooner rather than later. If all else fails...go and get a big tent! The summer's coming, it'll be nice. At one with nature and all the rest of it!!!

Oh, and shut up about the shopping woman